This is unofficial build. Use at your own risk. I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone.
Only for P769 version of the phone. Do not attempt to flash on any other device.
The phone bootloader has to be unlocked and correct recovery installed.
Please avoid discussing general unlocking, rooting, and other unrelated to development issues in this thread.
Watch for bugs. Report with logcat and dmesg.
- Mostly based on p760 device tree.
- No emulated internal storage. Single external SD card configuration. (Read note in the 2nd post)
- Apps 2 SD support
- BLN support (limited, read note the the 2nd post)
- Analog amplifier gain control with Voodoo Sound support (read note in the 2nd post)
- Microphone preamplifier gain adjustments
- Performance kernel with OC/UV
- Advanced Settings to control kernel clocks
- Compiled with Linaro 4.7
- Extended frequency table with 200MHz, 1200MHz, 1350MHz (overclocking doesn't work on some phones)
- Slightly undervolted
- Userspace voltage control. Use SetCPU, VoltageControl, or similar. Warning: Save a recovery script with either of these programs before playing with voltages!
- GPU is extended with 384MHz, IVA with 430 MHz
- Selectable screen-off maximum frequency
- Included SmartassV2 governor, SIO scheduler.
- Few performance tweaks.
- Kernel without performance tweaks available here
- No 1080p in camcorder
- Usual p760 CM10.1 issues, if any
- If going from non-CM10.1 ROM, backup your data and do full reset. If updating from CM10.1 it is usually not necessary.
- Copy to SD and flash with CWM.
- Flash correct version of Gapps
- Reduced call microphone volumes even more
- Reduced call microphone volumes
- CM 10.1.3
- CM 10.1.3 RC2
- CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC1
- updated radio blobs to LG v20f
- fixed vibrator tuning in Advanced settings
- minor tweaks
- adjusted power profile
- reduced in-call Bluetooth microphone volume
- some upstream picks and minor tweaks
- added BLN settings to Parts
- added vibrator intensity to Parts
- run ADB as root by default
- few tweaks
---- project split to CM10.2 here ----
- kernel with BLN support
- added BLN blinking adjustments to Advanced Settings
- added microphone preamp gain control to the kernel, adjustable from Advanced Settings
- changes to some audio volumes
- added option to disable touch LEDs
- fixed USB mass storage
- Interactive governor updated to 3.4
- fixed in-call headset volume control
- reduced headset volume
- added analog amplifier gain control with Voodoo Sound support
- IVA (Image Video Accelerator) overclocking
- GPU underclocking
- maximum screen-off frequency
- user settings to control the clocks (Settings->Device->Advanced)
- minor improvements to overclocking
- switched board to p769
- increased microphone volume
- fixed bluetooth call audio
- kernel: fixed excessive WiFi power consumption
- disabled internal sdcard emulation
- kernel is back to using omap4 audio codec
- fixed proximity sensor
- Some changes to device, including another audio fix picked from p760
--- Now using twl6040 audio drivers from LG source drop
--- SIO and SmartassV2
--- Entropy tweak
--- Force volume mounts with noatime
--- Picked a merge with common android kernel, version is bumped to 3.0.31
--- Compiled with Linaro 4.7
- Kernel with OC/UV
- Ported commit from p760 device to fix call echo and low speaker volume
- Repo synced