Post Reply

iNew i6000 (and other Chinese 6.45" FHD phones) - $250

OP Parcae

26th August 2013, 05:49 PM   |  #261  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eojont

Hi,
actually firefly v65 Is same as inew i6000. So you can use firefly v65 Rom for our phone. There are many roms for firefly v65 You can choose what you like.
Go to www.91firefly.com , it is in chinese therefoe use google translate for english , that's it.
Hope you enjoy playing with many roms.


Sent from my Firefly V65 using Tapatalk 4

OK! Thank you!
27th August 2013, 04:08 PM   |  #262  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Thumbs up inew official website inewphones.com
this website seems are Inew official website http://inewphones.com/inew-i6000-sma...hite-p-26.html
28th August 2013, 09:45 PM   |  #263  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
So would who would recommend this phone..?
28th August 2013, 11:50 PM   |  #264  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
1,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjid_9

So would who would recommend this phone..?

IThe build quality is not great. After a week I have got dust in the camera lens, some of the silver paint has rubbed off from around the frame and it just feels a bit plastic i wouldnt keep it in my pocket without a case.BUT for the price the screen looks great, its fast and snappy and easily beats the Galaxy Mega which is much more expensive.

Sent from my UMI X2 using Tapatalk 4
29th August 2013, 08:15 AM   |  #265  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjid_9

So would who would recommend this phone..?

I own this phone a few days now and I'm excited. Can't say anything about durability yet, but the advantages are many:

- low priced!
- big screen
- great specs (2 GB/32 GB, quadcore 1,5 Ghz)
- dual SIM (big plus)
- it has a pen that works well (if off USB cable), you can download many note apps from Google Play (right now I'm using Antipaper Notes)
- can be rooted and flashed with CWM / SP Flash Tools (which works different than Odin btw)
- battery life with official Firefly V65 ROM is great for a phone of this size; in standby I'm sure it could last 2 days. Of course when using it it consumes a lot more battery. At normal/intensive use it lasts at least a day.
- the phone is even thinner than my Samsung Note 1
- Xposed is working on the iNew (loads of tweaks possible, which for me is a must! Tweaks like changing density per app, changing colours and notifcation panel)

Some things to consider are:

- camera has the infamous pink spot and it's even rather big. Flash isnīt working great.
- GPS isn't working out of the box, you need to install MobileUncle (free and needed for installing recovery anyway) to get it working for navigation. After that, it's working though.
- I needed to install an app (free) to had the screen automaticallyl turn off when making phone calls
- apps memory is 0,99 GB. That wasn't big enough for me, I had to partition the internal SD card to extend the 0,99 to (in my case) 3 GB.
29th August 2013, 12:40 PM   |  #266  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
wrong entry.
Last edited by kosturica; 29th August 2013 at 01:28 PM.
29th August 2013, 02:31 PM   |  #267  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfink33

IThe build quality is not great. After a week I have got dust in the camera lens, some of the silver paint has rubbed off from around the frame and it just feels a bit plastic i wouldnt keep it in my pocket without a case.BUT for the price the screen looks great, its fast and snappy and easily beats the Galaxy Mega which is much more expensive.

Sent from my UMI X2 using Tapatalk 4

i think all chinese phone are easy to has dust in the screen.such as THL,zopo,inew,umi,jiayu and so on.the ZTE ,LENOVO ,huawei will much better
29th August 2013, 02:53 PM   |  #268  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
1,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by brady56

i think all chinese phone are easy to has dust in the screen.such as THL,zopo,inew,umi,jiayu and so on.the ZTE ,LENOVO ,huawei will much better

My Umi x2 has no dust after 2 months.

Sent from my UMI X2 using Tapatalk 4
29th August 2013, 03:05 PM   |  #269  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
I'm not sure if i'm seeing a pattern here but to owners of the inew i6000, can you please confirm this.

When you plug in the usb cable for charging, if it is plugged in "properly", there is red led lighting up near top of the phone, the battery icon in the notification bar says it is charging and the battery reading is accurate. However, if it is plugged in "improperly", the red led doesnt light up but the battery icon on the notification bar still says it is charging. In this case, android "charges" until the meter is 100% but i think the battery is not really actually charged. When you plug it in "properly" only then will you see the correct battery level. This may account for "sudden drops" in battery charge after a supposedly 100% full charge.

The key seems to be that when charging make sure the red led is lit, else it is not really charging.

Can anyone else confirm this?
29th August 2013, 04:48 PM   |  #270  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaraki kenpachi

I'm not sure if i'm seeing a pattern here but to owners of the inew i6000, can you please confirm this.

When you plug in the usb cable for charging, if it is plugged in "properly", there is red led lighting up near top of the phone, the battery icon in the notification bar says it is charging and the battery reading is accurate. However, if it is plugged in "improperly", the red led doesnt light up but the battery icon on the notification bar still says it is charging. In this case, android "charges" until the meter is 100% but i think the battery is not really actually charged. When you plug it in "properly" only then will you see the correct battery level. This may account for "sudden drops" in battery charge after a supposedly 100% full charge.

The key seems to be that when charging make sure the red led is lit, else it is not really charging.

Can anyone else confirm this?

No red light here and charging anyway

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android General by ThreadRank