Originally Posted by sajjid_9
So would who would recommend this phone..?
I own this phone a few days now and I'm excited. Can't say anything about durability yet, but the advantages are many:
- low priced!
- big screen
- great specs (2 GB/32 GB, quadcore 1,5 Ghz)
- dual SIM (big plus)
- it has a pen that works well (if off USB cable), you can download many note apps from Google Play (right now I'm using Antipaper Notes)
- can be rooted and flashed with CWM / SP Flash Tools (which works different than Odin btw)
- battery life with official Firefly V65 ROM is great for a phone of this size; in standby I'm sure it could last 2 days. Of course when using it it consumes a lot more battery. At normal/intensive use it lasts at least a day.
- the phone is even thinner than my Samsung Note 1
- Xposed is working on the iNew (loads of tweaks possible, which for me is a must! Tweaks like changing density per app, changing colours and notifcation panel)
Some things to consider are:
- camera has the infamous pink spot and it's even rather big. Flash isnīt working great.
- GPS isn't working out of the box, you need to install MobileUncle (free and needed for installing recovery anyway) to get it working for navigation. After that, it's working though.
- I needed to install an app (free) to had the screen automaticallyl turn off when making phone calls
- apps memory is 0,99 GB. That wasn't big enough for me, I had to partition the internal SD card to extend the 0,99 to (in my case) 3 GB.