Touchwiz-Resurrection is a stock-based ROM whose purpose is to
give Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i users the best touchwizUX experience they have ever had.
The ROM has almost every touchwizUX possible features. Every thing is designed on Touchwiz5+ Style.
Thread Navigation :
#1 Features, Credits and Screenshots
#3 ROM Signatures and Banners
#5 Useful Stuff and Suggestions
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This ROM is under GPL, kernel source code can be found here
Full Sounds ( Including bootanimation )
Battery + StatusBar Icons
Weather & clock widget
USB Connection mode
Like ICS Recent Apps Panel
Clock aligned on center on Lockscreen
Transparent Google Search Wiget
New Lirdroid Parts edited by me including :
Swipe nofication on SB
Customized Voice Record app
15 Toggles on SB
Quick Seetings on SB
OG Battery Mod
Rooted + Deodexed + Deleted unnecessary apps
AMazing Framework and UI
ICS Pattern lock style
JellyBean Transition Animations
FULL TWUX LOOK!
And so many and many others [See Changelog for more info]
Dialer Tab Activity
Video & Alarm
Strongly recommended to install from Stock or high chances of bricking. ( About 85 % )
Go to CWM Recovery
Advanced > Clear/Wipe Dalvik cache
Install zip from sd card > Choose desired ROM
If you are on a custom ROM do these steps at your own risk.It may fail sometimes !
Go to CWM
Clear/Wipe Data & Cache
Advanced > Clear Dalvik Cache
Mounts and Storage > Format /system
Mounts and Storage > Mount /system
Install ZIP from SD Card > Choose ROM.
Now you have succesfully installed SGS3 Rom on your device. ENJOY
If you stuck on bootlogo , your device is bricked. You must restore a new frimware according to your country or not.
Refer to this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1840645
It's the 2nd TUTORIAL. Do anything as he does. It's the best of all and no problem with IMEI or anything else.
It works for me and it surly will work for you too .
Touchwiz Resurrection Team :
SpaceCaker Vishnu pv radichification (me)
1) @iamareebjamal - Crediting him once isn't enough. He has tough me well about android. Incredible helps including all his guides. Biggest thanks goes to him 2) @b16h22 - Guides, and every help he has given to me by far. 3) @SpaceCaker - Same thing goes to him for his awesome guides and big helps. 4) @raulfebryadi - Many codes and mods copied from his ROM and also for his contributes. 5) @Zdune25x - black on blue bug fixes and other color fixes. 6) @sicopat - Extended Power Menu 7) @Jeeko - PureAudio 8) @Android-fany - SmartFluid Script (future integration) 9) @Lalit Patil - Contributed so much i can't mention! 10) @amogh420 - Helps and suggestions 11) S H A D Y - Suggestions and friendly replies to the thread's questions. 12) hitesh - Same goes to him. 13) NaTHaN_GT-S5830 - Fm Radio app 14) @Javier Leon (facebook friend)- gave me the base touchwiz3 apk. Also thanks goes to rajrocks. 15) @Mohd Azman - Ultimate Dialer 16) Envy-x - Thanks for his suggestions.
And of course, thanks goes to radichification and Vishnu pv (aka the Best Contributors) for the incredible work, helps and suggestions
Also thanks goes to everyone else on Ace-I forums. Forgive me if i have forgotten anyone. Drop me a PM and i will add credits for you.
Thanks would be appreciated!
XDA:DevDB Information TouchWiz-Resurrection - CooperVe [GT-S5830i], a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Better installation on CWM ( Thanks MindCr for refering to )
SGS3 Music Player
New SGS3 Dialer modded by me.
DSP Manager added.
New tweaks added - Slow Media scanning fixed.
Some framework changes.
Removed TouchWiz Launcher.
Fixed some minor bugs.
More I forgot
Removed MIUI SGS3 Music player.
Added a new SGS3 Heavily themed Stock Music player.
New Seetings with Cyanogenmod Settings shortcut
New lidroid-parts.apk - Including :
- EDT Tweaks
- Spare Parts
- CPU Spy
- No-frills CPU Controller
- And the others that were on previous version.
Latest PlayStore added.
SGS3 Launcher Updated - 3rd Version , not 3.5 because page indicators weren't alike S3.
Too many framework changes.
New init.d scripts.
So many others i forgot..
V4 Beta 1
Full SGS3 Look - Awesome UI and framework. ( Thanks spacecaker & vishnu pv)
Instagram photos bug - Fixed
New Awesome Statusbar icons - Full S3 Look ( Thanks Vishnu pv )
New lidroid-res.apk - Full SGS3 Look , again.
New lidroid-parts - V2's Lidroid-Parts but now including :
- EDT Tweaks
- Spare Parts ( Thanks abhi922 )
Tweaked extremely - Wifi range is larger etc etc...
Brightness on SB.
New Settings.apk ( Previous by MindCr but modded ) - Modded by me , with new extrafeatures :
- Info. for GPU
- Info. for CPU
- Info. for ROM Maker and ROM Name.
- Some new wirless pngs etc...
Default build.prop - Fixed google toolbox for IMEI backup.
Default fonts - Some popular games are fixed. Clearer preview of words etc...
Fixed some Black on blue bugs
New TouchWiz3 - Features :
- Page indicators are in the bottom and like SGS3.
- 90 % Transparent app drawer.
- 5 icons dock
- Auto-rotation enabled. ( Thanks spacecaker )
- And others you'll see yourself.
SGS3 Shutdown animation ( Thanks Vishnu pv )
Clock aligned on center on lockscreen.
SGS3 4.2.2 Statusbar with expand toggles.
ICS Task switcher
Smooth spinner mod.
Package Installer like SGS3 ( Thanks b16h22 )
So many other features you will see yourself.
Added default Voice Record app. ( Input voice was low )
Added last update of spacecaker's 4.2.2 statusbar.
New mms.apk modified like SGS3. *Awesome* ( Thanks vishnu pv )
Black on blue bugs fixed totally on mms.apk
2nd text changed to grey.
Reduced Thickness on ICS pattern lockscreen.
Too many framework changes.
New textfield - you can see PIN numbers on SIM card lock at boot ( White on grey )
Date color on lockscreen changed to yellow.
New init.d scripts - Hope i have fixed RAM reboot issue
Black on Blue bug fixed!
Smooth Scroll Mod
New Awesome TouchWiz3 Launcher modded by me :
-Title on icons on the Dock.
-5 Icons on Dock.
-SGS3 Page Indicators.
-Page Indicators at the bottom.
-Semi-Transparent App Drawer.
-Arranged Icons on App drawer.
-Concentration Effect on App drawer.
Framework Tweaks Including :
-SGS3 Activity Title Bar
-Reduced Chooser Box
-Title Bar also increased
Others you gonna see yourself
Battery FC on settings - fixed
New Power Widget
Statusbar Pulldown bug - fixed
New FM Radio ( Thanks Nathan )
New Contacts App ( Thanks Nathan xD )
Sony BRAVIAŽ Engine
Houndred framework changes
Customized Stock Browser
New init.d scripts
And so and so many others i laze to write
Added AROMA Installer.
Heavy modded Settings including :
a.ON/OFF Button Switches ***AWESOMNESS***
b.Mobile Data Quick toggle
c.Power Saving ***HOT***
e.Better arrangement of icons
Better ICS/JB Recent apps panel for a greater look. ***AMAZING***
New Lidroid Toggles.
New Lidroid-Parts including
e.Advanced Settings (SpareParts)
As mentioned above; A new app built from source by me called Help Centre. It includes all F.A.Q and their answers.
*Very useful to noobs and also reduce spammers on the thread keeping it clean*
Hundred framework edits.
ICS Keyboard by default.
Deleted black background of shortcuts on homescreen of TouchWiz3 ***INCREDIBLE***
PurePerformancesX added ***Amazing battery life and performance***
No kernel included in the zip.
Signature check disabled.
New Gmail app (Thanks b16h22)
Edited DECXAV Music Player (Thanks a friend from fb)
Statusbar Background changed to a lighter black
SGS3 Like Task Manager
NOTE : If RAM High consumption still persist its OK as it won't reboot anymore! I have included Multitasking RAM Script which
has more RAM Consumption but this doesn't mean you can't run apps or device will be slower! You have more multitasking but RAM
never goes up to 240 mbs!
1. Weather on lockscreen
2. Tabbed S4 Settings
3. New MMS
4. New browser
5. New lockscreen
6. Changeable lockscreen text
7. Extended Power Menu
8. New statusbar
9. Rearrangeable lidroid extended toggles
10. New Phone
11. New DialerTabActivity
12. New Contacts
13. New Clock app
14. New Calendar
15. New video app
16. New my files app
17. New Voice Record
18. New Music app
19. Jellybean recent panel with 3 shortcuts like Touchwiz
20. New google search widget and app
21. New FM radio
22. New calculator
23. New Help Centre
24. New DSP manager
25. New memo app
26. New voice search app
27. Setted custom jellybean title bars on all the mentioned apps
28. Lockscreen improvements
29. Transparent gradient statusbar
30. Edited the scripts for better performance
31. Statusbar with animation between toggles with new presson method
32. You will be amazed after this installation
-After you install the ROM do these changes for better experience :
a. Firstly tap 3 times at the battery blank icon and choose AEON style
b. Go to Settings > Sounds > Vibrate Settings > Always
c. Go to Settings > Display > Screen Display > Clock Position > Top
d. Go to Settings > Display > Animations > Select all windows animations are shown
e. Go to Settings > ROM Settings > Advanced Settings > Windows animations & Transition animations > Fast
All I Can Say Is Its Hard-Bricked Which Cannot Be Recovered By Flashing Firmware , Using Odin . ETC ! 1st Of All Mah Phone Isnt Booting After Installing Update V5 !
I dont know what you did with your phone but as for flashing Rom. I dont think it will hard brick your phone. Ofcourse bootloop and soft brick happens. But ive never hard brick my sga-i ; maybe some day.
I even tried flashing SGY kernels and some other stuffs. But still no Hard brick!
I guess its just your bad luck.
With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more
18 Sep 2014
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?