(I know this isn't a question, but it's a popular issue and many people seem to have it)
If you're like me, you installed Chainfire 3d, You ran the thing inside the app, it restarted your phone,
and you are just stuck at the boot screen. Don't worry, you can fix this without having to lose any of your files.
I would have killed to have a guide like this when my phone bricked instead of having to search the internet for
hours and hours trying to find a solution which was really cryptic.
Follow this tutorial to install and open a program which you will use to delete the driver Chainfire installed.
2. Start your phone into recovery mode (home+volup+press+power)
3. Plug in your phone via USB cord to your computer.
4. Once you have adb opened in command prompt, type "su" (without quotes) to gain superuser acess
5. After that, you type "cd /system/lib" (Without quotes)
6. Then you type "cf3d_uninstall.sh" (without quotes)
Your phone should reboot back to exactly like it was before. All your files, apps, etc. will all be there. Now it is
time for you to uninstall that dreaded chainfire 3d app so you never have to worry about it.