Samsung decided to rip this apart, and disable widgets if the device is secured.
This mod fixes that, all while enabling a secure camera on the lockscreen when swiping right (Gallery button won't be shown).
This mod should work on all TouchWiz 4.2 ROMs, unless Samsung decides to break it later on.
Tested and/or reported working on:
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S3 with 4.2.2 leak
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with 4.3 leak
The mod is open source, and licensed under GPLv3: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed...ltiple-Widgets
- Added settings activity to select whether or not to force a camera widget (Note 3 users, you'll need to check this)
- Support for 4.3, tested on the Galaxy Note 2, will most probably work on the Note 3.
- Force the camera widget to appear, this should help S3 owners, as well as any user with a 4.3 device that doesn't have Samsung's shiny new camera.
- Widgets can now be edited in secure mode.
- You can now toggle between Favorite Shortcuts and Secure Camera in Lockscreen Settings (stock Settings app).
- Initial release.
If you found this mod useful, consider donating with PayPal.