***READ: Read this BEFORE flashing ICS and above ROMs. Also If you get an update notification don't do it ever
**WARNING: If you proceed, you will lose 3G data speeds. You will have to do the FULL 3G fix whenever you switch basebands, the guide is located HERE.
1. Download cm-10.1-20130602-NIGHTLY-u8665.zip from HERE. (155.6 MB) and ICS Baseband from HERE.
2. Download Gapps from HERE. Place all three .zip folders on your SD Card.
3. Reboot in to CWM Recovery.
4. Power off the device, then hold the Power and Volume Up buttons until you reach CWM.
5. Using the arrow keys, navigate to “Mounts and Storage”, Press the Power button to select.
6. Navigate to “format /System”, press the Power button to select.
7. Navigate to “+++++Go Back+++++” press the Power button to select.
8. Navigate to “wipe data/factory reset, press the Power button to select; repeat these steps for formatting Cache partition, and Dalvik Cache.
9. Navigate to “install zip from sdcard”, press the Power button to select.
10. Navigate to “ics baseband.zip”, press the Power button to select. (If you’re on the ICS baseband, you don’t need to reflash it. Skip this step.)
-If you ever go back to Gingerbread, you will need the GB Baseband. HERE.
11. Navigate to “cm-10.1-20130602-NIGHTLY-u8665.zip”, press the Power button to select.
12. Navigate to “gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip”, press the Power button to select.
13. Navigate to “Reboot system now”, press the Power button to select.
**It will take a while for the phone to boot, and may bootloop 2-3 times, never more.
Report any bugs you see in the comments
This ROM is overclockable!!! The overclock settings are built into the system settings.
I have safely Overclocked this phone to 1117, and it's pretty stable at 1132. Anything higher will make the phone unstable.
Thanks to Cameron581 and No|Name for kernel and Dazzozo for baserom.
Thanks to Zerosedev for the helpful guide, and hit 'Thanks' if this helped!
Also, I apologize if this thread bothers anyone with the Ideos S7. I saw that the forums were a little empty and not many people went on it and since our device (Huawei Fusion 2) doesn't have a forum on XDA, I thought this may be a good way to keep things organized.