What does this script do?
This script is made for people who are lazy like me. lol Jokes apart. This script will setup build environment on your PC running any linux distribution. I have tested it on Ubuntu 13.04 but it should work with almost all linux distros.
- A good internet connection.
- A PC with Linux x86/64 Bit Architecture. (64 Bit Preffered)
This is a list of packages that are going to get downloaded.
- GNU Make
- Required Packages for Android Build Environment.
- Android SDK ADT Bundle
How to use this script?
*NOTE*: These instructions will change as per releases so you have to view version specific posts
- Open terminal.
- cd ~/<Directory where you have downloaded the script>
- chmod 775 tr-be-script
- Follow the steps
- My Team! (Team Radium)
- XxLordxX (Special Thanks)
- People whom I have missed.
- All XDians who made guides on [HOW-TO] Setup Build Environment
Download from Github:
Find the repo