[MOD][JB][XT925]Full screen HD 720p BLUE Boot Animations (For Rooted users)

Search This thread

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
Disclaimer: Now in this thread I shall be sharing some full screen Boot Animations for our 720p screens that I´ve modified. My contribution to these animations was to increase the resolution of the graphics to 720p so that they would cover our full screens, optimizing the base jpgs so that the file sizes were as reduced as possible without compromising the image quality and restructuring the corresponding zip packages, but that was all. This means that these animations are not my original work, only modified by me, and since I only found the original contributor to just one of these three animations I would love if you guys could tell me if you know who the original author of the base files was so I can credit him or her accordingly.

Hey all!!! :D

Now here´s the first boot animation of this thread, the same Razr M HD 720p Boot animation I posted before on my other thread but now in Vibrant Blue for all of you who have either ROMS or just themes that go better with blue than with red (Like me, for instance):

15nmvxw.gif

Now to install, and please remember that YOUR PHONE NEEDS TO BE ROOTED for this to work:

1.- Download both of the files that are attached to this post to your computer.
2.- Once both these downloaded files are in your computer, unzip the droidsm.ogg.zip file and extract the droidsm.ogg file inside it and put it together in the same place or folder with the bootanimation.zip file. At this point you can delete the zip that contained the ogg file you extracted and just keep the bootanimation zip and the ogg file in the same folder in your computer
3.- Copy both the downloaded bootanimation.zip and the extracted droidsm.ogg files to a folder inside your phone.
4.- Using your preferred android File Manager (Root Browser, ES File Explorer, etc.) go to the folder System/Media of your phone. Within that folder, there should already be a file named bootanimation.zip that holds your current boot animation graphics. Rename that existing bootanimation.zip file to bootanimation.zip.bak, so you can easily go back to it later on if need be.
5.- Now still using the File Manager, go back to the folder inside your phone into which you copied the downloaded bootanimation.zip file and the extracted droidsm.ogg file from your computer, and either copy or move them both to the System/Media folder of your phone.
6.- Once the new bootanimation.zip file is in your phone´s System/Media folder, you NEED to change the file permissions for the bootanimation.zip to rw-r--r-- under the file´s properties (or 0644 if your file manager asks for the attributes code instead).
7.- Do the same permissions change for the droidsm.ogg file and set its permissions to rw-r--r-- too.
8.- Now with those changes made, you can exit your file manager, reboot your phone and just enjoy your new amazing Droid HD boot animation!!! :victory: :D

P.S.: If anything goes like it shouldn´t, just go back to the System/Media folder of your phone using your android File Manager of choice, and then delete both the bootanimation.zip file and the droidsm.ogg file that you previously copied in there. Then just rename the bootanimation.zip.bak that should still be there back to its original name before you changed it (by removing the .bak from the last part of the file´s name). Reboot and all should be as it was before . ;)

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,730
  • droidsm.ogg.zip
    79.1 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
MachineAzul 720p HD

Now to the second Boot Animation of this thread, this one is in my opinion one of the most beautiful Boot Animations ever made for Android, and it looks even more astonishing at 720p resolution. This one has no sound, but it´s so pretty in my opinion that it doesn´t suffer any for it. Here you go:

6ibl2t.gif

Now to install, and please remember that YOUR PHONE NEEDS TO BE ROOTED for this to work:

1.- Download the file that is attached to this post to a folder in your computer.
2.- Copy the downloaded bootanimation.zip file to a folder inside your phone.
3.- Using your preferred android File Manager (Root Browser, ES File Explorer, etc.) go to the folder System/Media of your phone. Within that folder, there should already be a file named bootanimation.zip that holds your current boot animation graphics. Rename that existing bootanimation.zip file to bootanimation.zip.bak, so you can easily go back to it later on if need be.
4.- Now still using the File Manager, go back to the folder inside your phone into which you copied the downloaded bootanimation.zip file and either copy or move it to the System/Media folder of your phone.
5.- Once the new bootanimation.zip file is in your phone´s System/Media folder, you NEED to change the file permissions for the bootanimation.zip to rw-r--r-- under the file´s properties (or 0644 if your file manager asks for the attributes code instead).
6.- Now with those changes made, you can exit your file manager, reboot your phone and just enjoy your new amazing Droid HD boot animation!!! :victory: :D

P.S.: If anything goes like it shouldn´t, just go back to the System/Media folder of your phone using your android File Manager of choice, and then delete the bootanimation.zip file that you previously copied in there. Then just rename the bootanimation.zip.bak that should still be there back to its original name before you changed it (by removing the .bak from the last part of the file´s name). Reboot and all should be as it was before.
:D

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 411
Last edited:

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
RAZR M HD ICS Blue

Now this third one I can finally!!! credit to the original poster, he posted a 960x540 version of this file in a Galaxy S3 thread and it was easy to resize and adjust for our needs. Full credit goes to user Kryten2k35 for this contribution! :)

Now this is yet another version of the RAZR M full screen 720p HD Boot Animation, only this time in the Light Blue ICS theme color. I understand this much lighter color is the preferred option for the ICS based roms and for some versions of Cyanogenmod, either way here it is for your enjoyment:

6sqo8p.gif

Now to install this one, just follow EXACTLY THE SAME INSTRUCTIONS as they appear on the first post of this thread, and you should be golden. Enjoy!!! :cool: :D

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 220
  • droidsm.ogg.zip
    282.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

inverzion

Dec 24, 2013
Oakville
No sound??

Hi, I just tried installing the first boot animation you posted but although I set the permissions for both the bootanimation.zip and droidsm.ogg correctly, I'm not getting the sound when I reboot my phone (LG Optimus G E973, not sure if it matters). Can somebody give me any explanations for why this might be?

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
Hi, I just tried installing the first boot animation you posted but although I set the permissions for both the bootanimation.zip and droidsm.ogg correctly, I'm not getting the sound when I reboot my phone (LG Optimus G E973, not sure if it matters). Can somebody give me any explanations for why this might be?
I've only had that happen to me when the system volume setting is all the way down, so far. Weird issue, haven't really heard anyone else with that problem either, sorry :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: Now in this thread I shall be sharing some full screen Boot Animations for our 720p screens that I´ve modified. My contribution to these animations was to increase the resolution of the graphics to 720p so that they would cover our full screens, optimizing the base jpgs so that the file sizes were as reduced as possible without compromising the image quality and restructuring the corresponding zip packages, but that was all. This means that these animations are not my original work, only modified by me, and since I only found the original contributor to just one of these three animations I would love if you guys could tell me if you know who the original author of the base files was so I can credit him or her accordingly.

Hey all!!! :D

Now here´s the first boot animation of this thread, the same Razr M HD 720p Boot animation I posted before on my other thread but now in Vibrant Blue for all of you who have either ROMS or just themes that go better with blue than with red (Like me, for instance):

15nmvxw.gif

1.- Download both of the files that are attached to this post to your computer.
    2.- Once both these downloaded files are in your computer, unzip the droidsm.ogg.zip file and extract the droidsm.ogg file inside it and put it together in the same place or folder with the bootanimation.zip file. At this point you can delete the zip that contained the ogg file you extracted and just keep the bootanimation zip and the ogg file in the same folder in your computer
    3.- Copy both the downloaded bootanimation.zip and the extracted droidsm.ogg files to a folder inside your phone.
    4.- Using your preferred android File Manager (Root Browser, ES File Explorer, etc.) go to the folder System/Media of your phone. Within that folder, there should already be a file named bootanimation.zip that holds your current boot animation graphics. Rename that existing bootanimation.zip file to bootanimation.zip.bak, so you can easily go back to it later on if need be.
    5.- Now still using the File Manager, go back to the folder inside your phone into which you copied the downloaded bootanimation.zip file and the extracted droidsm.ogg file from your computer, and either copy or move them both to the System/Media folder of your phone.
    6.- Once the new bootanimation.zip file is in your phone´s System/Media folder, you NEED to change the file permissions for the bootanimation.zip to rw-r--r-- under the file´s properties (or 0644 if your file manager asks for the attributes code instead).
    7.- Do the same permissions change for the droidsm.ogg file and set its permissions to rw-r--r-- too.
    8.- Now with those changes made, you can exit your file manager, reboot your phone and just enjoy your new amazing Droid HD boot animation!!! :victory: :D

P.S.: If anything goes like it shouldn´t, just go back to the System/Media folder of your phone using your android File Manager of choice, and then delete both the bootanimation.zip file and the droidsm.ogg file that you previously copied in there. Then just rename the bootanimation.zip.bak that should still be there back to its original name before you changed it (by removing the .bak from the last part of the file´s name). Reboot and all should be as it was before . ;)
    MachineAzul 720p HD

Now to the second Boot Animation of this thread, this one is in my opinion one of the most beautiful Boot Animations ever made for Android, and it looks even more astonishing at 720p resolution. This one has no sound, but it´s so pretty in my opinion that it doesn´t suffer any for it. Here you go:

6ibl2t.gif

1.- Download the file that is attached to this post to a folder in your computer.
    2.- Copy the downloaded bootanimation.zip file to a folder inside your phone.
    3.- Using your preferred android File Manager (Root Browser, ES File Explorer, etc.) go to the folder System/Media of your phone. Within that folder, there should already be a file named bootanimation.zip that holds your current boot animation graphics. Rename that existing bootanimation.zip file to bootanimation.zip.bak, so you can easily go back to it later on if need be.
    4.- Now still using the File Manager, go back to the folder inside your phone into which you copied the downloaded bootanimation.zip file and either copy or move it to the System/Media folder of your phone.
    5.- Once the new bootanimation.zip file is in your phone´s System/Media folder, you NEED to change the file permissions for the bootanimation.zip to rw-r--r-- under the file´s properties (or 0644 if your file manager asks for the attributes code instead).
    6.- Now with those changes made, you can exit your file manager, reboot your phone and just enjoy your new amazing Droid HD boot animation!!! :victory: :D

P.S.: If anything goes like it shouldn´t, just go back to the System/Media folder of your phone using your android File Manager of choice, and then delete the bootanimation.zip file that you previously copied in there. Then just rename the bootanimation.zip.bak that should still be there back to its original name before you changed it (by removing the .bak from the last part of the file´s name). Reboot and all should be as it was before.
    :D
    AWESOME!!!

I just tried every single one of them and you guys rock!!!!!!

RAZR HD XT925

:good:
    beautiful!!

Thanks ;)
    This animation as excellent!! Works great and looks outstanding on my Razr HD. Thanks!