[ROM][ROOT][CWM CTR v188.8.131.52][MT6589 - 4GB - JB 4.2.1] BLU Life Play L100
All credits for this device (appearence and settings) are for team of the BLU Products! Official website
<<---->> Official Facebook
Full specifications: GSMARENA ---------------
Unboxing: BLU Life Play Unboxing
Similar devices: Symphony W150
, Allview V1 Viper
, General Mobile DISCOVERY
, Polytron W8470
, Fly IQ4410 Quad Phoenix
, Qmobile Noir A900
---->>>> Download: MTK_USBDriver
------ Software for ROOT
- If you are using Windows, ensure you have installed the drivers available for this phone;
- Extract the entire contents of the file mt6589_rooting_pkg_BLU Life.zip;
- Enable options “USB Debugging” and “Unknown sources” on your device;
- Connect your device to your PC via USB;
- If you are using Windows, navigate to the extracted directory and execute "run.bat". If you are using Win7, execute with left-click on the “run.bat” file and select “Run as administrator”. If you are using Win8, disable temporarily UAC (User Account Control);
- After the whole process, the software will do the reboot of the device and it will be with ROOT;
Another reference to the ROOT with images at this link: ROOT MT6589
---->>>> Download: CWM BLU Life Play L100i - by lopestom.zip
CWMv184.108.40.206-CTR[/B] ---->>>> Download: recoveryCWMv6040-CRT-BLP.zip password: Brasil
---->>>> Download: CWMCTRv220.127.116.11-BLP-lopestom.zip
Instructions for put CWM v18.104.22.168 or CWMv6.0.4.x-CTR
with Mobileuncle Tools 20130619v2.9.3.apk
Device with ROOT!
Thanks for this to SystemErrorOne----
Ready, CWM v22.214.171.124/CWMv6.0.4.x-CTR is installed.
- Extract the entire contents of the zip file. This will create a folder automatically;
- Only copy the file [recovery.img] directly to the sd card;
- Enable option “Unknown sources” on your device and install the mobileuncletools. Grant for superuser/SuperSU permission;
- Select the options/select (press) "Recovery Update". ---> recovery.img should be being seen;
- Tighten the recovery.img and a message asking you to confirm flash. ---> Select OK;
- After that, a message prompts you. ----> Select OK;
This recoveryCWM was created with the help of the forum of Master Shifu @yuweng
- Thank you for it.
A very important tip to first step: MAKE NOW BACKUP OF YOUR ROM!
Images of the original recovery and CWMv126.96.36.199/CWMCTRv6.0.4.x are in Attachment files.
** If you wish to have recoveryCWMCTRv6.0.4.x on definitive in your device, you should back up with him.
Something happens when you restore a backup that is recoveryCWM earlier will also be restored. So it is important to back up with his own recoveryCWMCTRv6.0.4.x for it to appear again.
Thanks and credits to happen for @carliv
Files SOS to recover BLU Life Play on the system (damaged files): using CWM for this!
* This ROM is an unofficial and system are with ROOT. The ROM in the device was removed by MTK Droid Tool
- Thank you for this to Master Shifu @rua1
Thanks too for a @falcaobr
to make a video tutorial of how to use MTK Droid.
If you had trouble or did something he should not with the system, use these files to try to "revive" your device:
LIFE PLAY_boot.zip (4.9MB) -----------------LIFE PLAY_system.zip (346.6 MB)
Backups by CWMv6 -- whith ROOT and update V11:Backup for L100i
--->> clockworkmod.rar (330.3MB)
Thanks for Cauan. --- Backup for L100a
--->> clockworkmod.zip (397.89MB)
Thanks for Javaunne Johnson.
Backups by CWMv6 -- whith ROOT and update V13 and V14
Backup for L100i
--->>> Backup_V14.rar (337.2MB)
Thanks for Leandro Malta.---Backup for L100a-V13
--->>> EB-STOCK ROM LBP L100a.zip (365.1MB)
Thanks for Eric Bermudez.
If you have a green splash screen from the infinity ROM: See this.
Guys, Please do not give "reply" with ALL text and images of the first post.
If you like this forum, let me know, press the thanks botton.