FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[THE FINAL TOOL][EASY TO USE]★★ AIO Android Toolkit 1.0 ★★ | Marcomarinho9 & LeoPosas

1,556 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,459
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Welcome to the...
All In One Android Toolkit


================================================== =========================================
PLEASE USE THIS TOOL WITH CAREFULLY!
ME AND XDA ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DEVICE BREAKING!


ANY WAYS...THIS IT'S TOTALLY NOOB FRIENDLY

================================================== =========================================
================================================== =========================================

Want to Wipe your phone, Flash something, Take ScreenShots, Install an app, Push a file to your phone, etc... without complications?
Then use this tool, Just Download, and install! Easy!



================================================== =========================================
Main features:
  • Backup & Restore
  • Odex your device
  • Multi-Reboot Options
  • ScreenShot Taker
  • Android ScreenCast
  • Zipalign & Sign Tool
  • Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers
  • Install LG Drivers
  • Wipe Options
  • ADB Explorer
  • Pull & Push Files/Folders
  • ... and many others things

AIO Android Toolkit v1.0 | Initial Release
--- release date: 22 July 2013 ---
  • Initial Release



►●AIO Android Toolkit v1.0 | Initial Release ●◄
{31 MB}

● MD5 Hash: 405e8f8efead2407536fd3b65cf8682b
(With this code you can verify if the zip that you'd downloaded, is the same that I'd uploaded.)

  • LeoPosas (A huge thanks to him)
  • mike1986.
  • Mur4ik
  • Gigadroid
  • roman10
  • hephappy
Important notes:
1. If you want to say "Thanks!"

There are many ways to show your support to the developer. You can:
  • Press the "Thanks" button.
  • Hit the donation button and "buy me a beer".
  • Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
  • Advertise my work to your friends.
  • Rate my thread with 5 stars.
Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!
2. Sharing policy

This forum is about sharing. If you want to use any part of my work, please feel free to do it but remember about some simple rules:
  • Inform me about using my work by sending me a message. You don’t need my permission, just inform me.
  • Include link to my thread from where you took particular files.
  • Give proper credits for what you used.
3. Support

If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the respective thread.
If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in the thread.
Finally, thanks for using my work! I hope you will enjoy!
ScreenShots:










Last edited by marcomarinho; 23rd July 2013 at 12:52 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to marcomarinho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd July 2013, 10:22 AM |#2  
hariraj96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag C0!MBAT0RE
Thanks Meter: 273
 
More
so it works on linux as well ????
23rd July 2013, 10:47 AM |#3  
marcomarinho's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 3,459
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hariraj96

so it works on linux as well ????

No
29th July 2013, 05:20 AM |#4  
hariraj96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag C0!MBAT0RE
Thanks Meter: 273
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcomarinho9

Welcome to the...
All In One Android Toolkit


================================================== =========================================
PLEASE USE THIS TOOL WITH CAREFULLY!
ME AND XDA ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DEVICE BREAKING!


ANY WAYS...THIS IT'S TOTALLY NOOB FRIENDLY

================================================== =========================================
================================================== =========================================

Want to Wipe your phone, Flash something, Take ScreenShots, Install an app, Push a file to your phone, etc... without complications?
Then use this tool, Just Download, and install! Easy!



================================================== =========================================
Main features:
  • Backup & Restore
  • Odex your device
  • Multi-Reboot Options
  • ScreenShot Taker
  • Android ScreenCast
  • Zipalign & Sign Tool
  • Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers
  • Install LG Drivers
  • Wipe Options
  • ADB Explorer
  • Pull & Push Files/Folders
  • ... and many others things

AIO Android Toolkit v1.0 | Initial Release
--- release date: 22 July 2013 ---
  • Initial Release



►●AIO Android Toolkit v1.0 | Initial Release ●◄
{31 MB}

● MD5 Hash: 405e8f8efead2407536fd3b65cf8682b
(With this code you can verify if the zip that you'd downloaded, is the same that I'd uploaded.)

  • LeoPosas (A huge thanks to him)
  • mike1986.
  • Mur4ik
  • Gigadroid
  • roman10
  • hephappy
Important notes:
1. If you want to say "Thanks!"

There are many ways to show your support to the developer. You can:
  • Press the "Thanks" button.
  • Hit the donation button and "buy me a beer".
  • Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
  • Advertise my work to your friends.
  • Rate my thread with 5 stars.
Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!
2. Sharing policy

This forum is about sharing. If you want to use any part of my work, please feel free to do it but remember about some simple rules:
  • Inform me about using my work by sending me a message. You donít need my permission, just inform me.
  • Include link to my thread from where you took particular files.
  • Give proper credits for what you used.
3. Support

If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the respective thread.
If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in the thread.
Finally, thanks for using my work! I hope you will enjoy!
ScreenShots:












will it odex the entire device or only the framework....
29th July 2013, 11:44 AM |#5  
marcomarinho's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 3,459
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hariraj96

will it odex the entire device or only the framework....

Will odex the entire device

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
12th August 2013, 05:38 PM |#6  
Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
hi, could i use your work to put it in other forum?
I will include you xda id, and the link to this forum.

I think your work is valuable to other P500 user.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to qingmui For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2013, 05:54 PM |#7  
marcomarinho's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 3,459
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qingmui

hi, could i use your work to put it in other forum?
I will include you xda id, and the link to this forum.

I think your work is valuable to other P500 user.

Thank you.

Yes you can. But put the LeoPosas xda id too.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcomarinho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2013, 01:44 AM |#8  
raine0324's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Bulacan
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
@marcomarinho9 thank you for your AIO Android Toolkit. Using your tool i booted my Su370 to Fastboot mode. B'coz Su370 don't have combination keys.

25th October 2013, 07:03 PM |#9  
zoneofSAM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Can this toolkit be used to Flash recoveries??
if not, then please point me towards a software which does.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes