/* * I am not responsible for bricked devices * or something else you do with this toturial * * Every 60 Seconds In Africa A Minute Passes. * Even for that I'm not responsible!! */
Factory Image from Google
ChainFire SuperSU [Uploaded.net Mirror]
TWRP Touch Recovery v2.2.1 [Uploaded.net Mirror]
CWM Touch Recovery v22.214.171.124 [Uploaded.net Mirror]
Attention: Bootloader MUST be unlocked.
Step by Step Instructions flashing Rom without loosing Data:
- Download the Stuff up there.
- Unzip the Factory Image "nakasi-jwr66v-....tgz". In there you will find another Archive named like this "image-nakasi-jwr66v.zip". Unzip it.
- Open file explorer on computer and change to the "Android SDK" directory and change to platform-tools folder
- Press [SHIFT] + Right Click and click "Open Command Window Here", then Commandline should appear
- Be sure all your data is backed up. If you don't have done already, do it NOW!!
- Switch to the device and shut it down.
- Press [POWER]+[VOL-] button to start into bootloader
- Now switch to the PC again and in the command line type:
fastboot flash bootloader <path_to_bootloader-grouper-4.2.3>
- After that you can run following command
- After it write following commands
fastboot flash system <path_to_system.img> fastboot flash boot <path_to_boot.img> fastboot flash userdata <path_to_userdata.img>
Step by Step Instructions Rooting Android 4.3:
- Copy the ChainFire SuperSU (.zip) to the root of your sdcard
- Shutdown device and boot into bootloader again. ([Power]+[Vol-] Buttons)
- In Command Line now Type following command
fastboot flash recovery <path_to_TWRP.img_or_CWM.img
- After flashing the Recovery navigate to the "Start Recovery" Section with the Vol Up/Down keys.
- Now the Recovery sould start.
- For CWM Recovery do following steps:
- Switch to the "Flash ZIP from sdcard" item and press power button one time in case you have the CWM Recovery without touch.
- After that switch to "Select zip from sdcard" and press power button again.
- Now select the ChainFire SuperSU zip file in the root of your sdcard, which you copied in step one.
- The Recovery will now flash the .zip file. After flashing has finished, reboot into system.
- For TWRP Recovery do following steps:
- Tap the "Install" Button in the Recovery
- After that you have to select the ChainFire SuperSU zip file in the root of your sdcard, which you copied in step one.
- After that swipe to flash the zip file
- The zip will be flashed and after that you can reboot into system again
Now you are done.