Instagram video not working?

Search This thread

peaceburn

Dec 5, 2010
Hey guys,

just wanted to check if others have this issue. I'm on stock JB and there is this weird issue with instagram where I press the record the button, the time indicator starts moving like it's recording, I see the live preview of whats being recorded, but the moment I let go of the button, the slider just goes back to the beginning, like nothing is recorded.

This is only with the rear camera. Front camera works perfectly.

No force close, I uninstalled the app, installed again same thing.

Just curious if others have this issue?

peaceburn

Dec 5, 2010
Cool, so probably I should put rootbox and it'll probably work there, but I kinda like the stock rom :))

LRC1710

Nov 14, 2012
I have the exact same issue, and its the same no matter what rom u flash, very annoying

Enviado desde mi LG-E975 usando Tapatalk 4

anxpzhd

Mar 20, 2013
KL
i'm having this issue with instagram video everytime i'm using CM10 rom.
While recording the video quality is so bad and when you want to upload, the video will go crazy like there's a pink and greenish color. so messed up. and then you proceed to upload instagram will fc.
I've tried stock rom JB, no issue. Stock rom ICS, no issue.
I've tried Gimlo rom, no issue. Only with CM10.
I like CM10 but this bug is pretty annoying.

DevilMosin

Aug 26, 2009
Fox Point, WI
Hey guys,

just wanted to check if others have this issue. I'm on stock JB and there is this weird issue with instagram where I press the record the button, the time indicator starts moving like it's recording, I see the live preview of whats being recorded, but the moment I let go of the button, the slider just goes back to the beginning, like nothing is recorded.

This is only with the rear camera. Front camera works perfectly.

No force close, I uninstalled the app, installed again same thing.

Just curious if others have this issue?

Hi there, have you got the issue solved. I'm having the exact same problem for a while with several custom roms. And now I revert back to the stock rom and still no changes. I only have it working on the front camera.

If there's any solution please share.
Thanks....

peaceburn

Dec 5, 2010
Hi there, have you got the issue solved. I'm having the exact same problem for a while with several custom roms. And now I revert back to the stock rom and still no changes. I only have it working on the front camera.

If there's any solution please share.
Thanks....
Hey, nope, I couldn't find solution on the stock rom, now on houstons carbon 4.3, works fine for me. You might wanna try some of the 4.4.2 roms to see if it works better.