Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 49,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung QI Wireless Charger for $24.99 w/ PROMO CODE!!!!

Tip us?

Esteef
Old
(Last edited by Esteef; 27th July 2013 at 02:36 PM.) Reason: adding pic
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Talking Samsung QI Wireless Charger for $24.99 w/ PROMO CODE!!!!

Samsung has a promo code for 50% off certain accessories. Their QI compatible wireless charger is one of them!

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/ce...EP-P100IJWUSTA

You must sign up for a samsung account on their website and use the Promo Code: rv18623

The price went from 49.99 to 24.99 !!!

I don't know how long this will last but might as well take advantage before it's gone!!!

****COUPON CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE PER ACCOUNT SO PURCHASE WISELY

Good luck everyone!

Phone LG Nexus 4 E960
Rom : PARANOIDANDROID 4.2.2 / Franco.Kernel r172
1.5 Ghz S4 Pro
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Esteef For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UWRF
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Thank you!!! In for one. Slick deal for sure! Shipping is 4 bucks or free if you buy more than $49.99.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
If my post helped you in any way, please click "thanks"!

phonic
Old
Thanks Meter 411

DONATE TO ME
Awesome deal! Thanks for the info.

hadisious
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Sweet! Just ordered one. Thanks for the heads up!

potatoboyjs
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Just a heads up for those that don't read the description, This is just the pad, you have to use a USB charger to power it, and it's designed for a 2 A charger. The stock nexus one may not work.

Quote:
Requires 2Amp charger to function, sold separately.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to potatoboyjs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheNeck
Old
Thanks Meter 15
thanks just ordered one, to bad i don't get my new nexus 7 till august 2nd(hopefully).

phonic
Old
Thanks Meter 411

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatoboyjs View Post
Just a heads up for those that don't read the description, This is just the pad, you have to use a USB charger to power it, and it's designed for a 2 A charger. The stock nexus one may not work.
I see that the N72 charger is only 1.35a. I thought that the N71 charger was 2a, but I could be mistaken and am too lazy to run upstairs and check.

Either way, I'm sure I have some 2a USB charger lying around the house somewhere, or could get one for a few bucks on Amazon. I'm not sure if that's just a suggestion or is actually required. I think it comes down to how much energy your device can draw. I imagine that, unlike a directly plugged in device, using wireless chargers will result in a slower charge cycle as a larger amount of the energy is lost, so it probably needs to be greater than what it normally uses. I know that, in general, you can use a higher mA output than what is required, as the device will only draw what it can/needs, but not sure about how wireless works in this regard.

UWRF
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatoboyjs View Post
Shoot! I missed that! If anyone finds the needed charger on Amazon please share.

If my post helped you in any way, please click "thanks"!

potatoboyjs
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I've followed a few reviews on this one since I have the S4 and was considering picking up the whole kit. The ones that mentioned trying another charger stated it didn't work. Wireless charging does work a bit differently since you lose some energy transferring the power to the induction coil.

I don't have time to source the reviews right now, but that might point you in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonic View Post
I see that the N72 charger is only 1.35a. I thought that the N71 charger was 2a, but I could be mistaken and am too lazy to run upstairs and check.

Either way, I'm sure I have some 2a USB charger lying around the house somewhere, or could get one for a few bucks on Amazon. I'm not sure if that's just a suggestion or is actually required. I think it comes down to how much energy your device can draw. I imagine that, unlike a directly plugged in device, using wireless chargers will result in a slower charge cycle as a larger amount of the energy is lost, so it probably needs to be greater than what it normally uses. I know that, in general, you can use a higher mA output than what is required, as the device will only draw what it can/needs, but not sure about how wireless works in this regard.

phonic
Old
Thanks Meter 411

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by UWRF View Post
Shoot! I missed that! If anyone finds the needed charger on Amazon please share.

Any 2000ma/2A charger should work.

Like this:
http://www.amazon.com/EasyAcc-Univer...ma+usb+charger

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phonic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
samsung, wireless charger