So on the first day of having my nexus 7 i found a way to have no OS and 0MB internal storage showing in TWRP. Yah i suck.
I tried tons of things but knew a system image was needed.
HOW: I was about to flash the superuser root for 4.3 newly released and forgot to put it on nexus so i then proceeded to exit TWRP, however upon exiting TWRP the recovery detected i havent installed supersu and asked do i want to install superuser? I though why the hell not!
I confirmed to install superuser and then tried to reboot but for 20 minutes device could not boot. TWRP showed 0MB internal storage and pushing adb files in this state yielded nothing as there was no directory
This is how i managed to have a working tablet again
1. FORMAT DATA in TWRP - after doing this your internal storage should be back and not show 0MB
2. reboot to the bootloader
3. On your computer download this file kindly given to us by phuduong and uploaded by Nburnes
Credit to Nburnes http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=2918596[/QUOTE]
4. Once downloaded move that system.img file to your adb directory
5. With you nexus 7 in the bootloader, adb open, and file downloaded copy and paste this command into adb terminal
fastboot flash system system.img
6. Now you have an OS but it still would loop and wouldnt start
7. Boot into recovery and Format Data again, because for me 0MB interal storage was back again
8. Then Factory Reset
FINALLY YOUR DEVICE SHOULD BE BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE!!!!!