1) Download and install Win 7 DRIVERS
2) Download and extract Nexus7_2013_KTU84P_Restore.zip WIFI Flo, or Nexus7_Deb_KOT49H_Restore.zip for LTE version Deb, or Nexus7_Deb_KVT49L_Restore.zip for Verizon LTE Model
3) Turn on your tablet, and connect your tablet to the computer (make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on the tablet)
4) Open up folder where you extracted the Nexus7_2013_KTU84P_Restore.zip WIFI Flo, or Nexus7_Deb_KOT49H_Restore.zip for LTE version Deb, or Nexus7_Deb_KVT49L_Restore.zip for Verizon LTE Model
5) Double Click on the "Recovery_Nexus7.bat" and follow the instructions,,,,it really is that easy! (watch video and follow along)
6) If your tablet will not boot and you need to restore, boot your tablet into fastboot (volume down and power) and click the "Dead_Nexus7.bat" file found in the folder.
For those that couldn't find their azzes if a target was painted on it, here's a link to the video.
1) You will have to relock your bootloader after you restore. Tablet in fastboot and connected to pc open up command prompt in the folder where these files reside and type: "fastboot oem lock".
2) You will be unrooted after this procedure
3) Your bootloader must be unlocked before using this utility.
If you can't handle these simple instructions, pickup one of these.
If you want to use pre-rooted images for FLO download this toolkit (will restore your tablet pre-rooted)
Updated With Images KTU84P Flo Wifi (Android 4.4.4)
Updated With Images KTU84 Flo Wifi (Android 4.4.3)
Updated With Images KOT49H Flo/Deb 4.4.2
Updated With Images KRT16S Flo/Deb 4.4
Updated With Images KRT16o Flo 4.4
Updated With Images KRT16o Deb 4.4
Updated With Images JLS36i Deb 4.3.1
Updated With Images JSS15R Flo
Updated With Images for Deb (LTE)
Updated With Google Factory Images JSS15Q
Updated With Google Factory Images JSS15J
Uploaded new version with updated Bat files so they reflect being in "fastboot" before continuing for the few that couldn't follow a simple video