FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[Q&A][CM 11][4.4] CyanogenMod 11

1,862 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,857
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th May 2014, 01:43 PM |#1181  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Ugh. let me repost. It's my YouTube channel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBhKRQavQzo&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&guid=

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Last edited by marknoll; 28th May 2014 at 01:58 PM.
 
 
28th May 2014, 02:04 PM |#1182  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 10,737
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

Ugh. let me repost. It's my YouTube channel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBhKRQavQzo&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&guid=

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Nope.

Sent from my Evita
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 02:28 PM |#1183  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Sorry. I will do it on a PC. Just wanted to show u the prob I'm having

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBiH2a_WZX5n4-IaZWFIPeQ

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
28th May 2014, 07:32 PM |#1184  
AlxMAX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

Last time I knew this was a q&a thread. This topic was brought up as I was running this ROM when the issues began. People were polite enough to offer suggestions and other info. That's nice to hear

Why isn't my message suitable for this section? Did I offend you somehow? My off topic remark was intended to be a joke and I did ask a question afterwards. I admit, the question was not related to your problem but it was related to CM.

Sent from my One X using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by AlxMAX; 28th May 2014 at 07:35 PM.
28th May 2014, 07:34 PM |#1185  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxMAX

Why isn't my message suitable for this section? Did I offend you somehow? My off topic remark was intended to be a joke and I did ask a question afterwards.

Sent from my One X using XDA Free mobile app

I never said it wasn't suitable. U didn't offend me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
28th May 2014, 11:45 PM |#1186  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

Sorry. I will do it on a PC. Just wanted to show u the prob I'm having

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBiH2a_WZX5n4-IaZWFIPeQ

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Can anybody see my video on bsod?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
29th May 2014, 09:21 AM |#1187  
AlxMAX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

Can anybody see my video on bsod?

I could see them both. That's a nasty hardware problem. I guess the entire phone body was under stress from the moment you have put it in that case. I guess the real cause was there for a long time and you noticed its effects later.
29th May 2014, 10:00 AM |#1188  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
How u think I can fix it?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
29th May 2014, 10:42 AM |#1189  
AlxMAX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

How u think I can fix it?

There's no easy way to fix it given it is a hardware problem. You might bring it somewhere to be repaired but it is difficult even for a professional to see if the cause is the weakened chassis or a loose contact (and where this one occurs). In my opinion, you should start looking for another phone.
29th May 2014, 10:45 AM |#1190  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Thanks. I appreciate the response. I think its crappy of HTC to not fix it. Phone never been dropped or mistreated. Pretty sad that this phone was cheaply built. I love HTC,but really? Lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
29th May 2014, 12:41 PM |#1191  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 10,737
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

Thanks. I appreciate the response. I think its crappy of HTC to not fix it. Phone never been dropped or mistreated. Pretty sad that this phone was cheaply built. I love HTC,but really? Lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Not really crappy of HTC, they're not responsible or liable for damage caused by a case manufactured by a third party.

Sent from my Evita

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes