Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP][2.3.3+] BStats 2.1 (battery monitor + usage stats)

OP onesrv

29th July 2013, 11:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Hi xda-developers,
i would like to let you know BStats, a free app that i delveloped, and see if anyone can find it useful!

BStats is a simple battery consumption monitor. With collected data it generates several graphs and with those charts we can better understand how our device uses battery and wherever drains it!
To achive this BStats keeps track of installed / removed application and most used app/services and displays those informations in usage graphs

Here are some apps screenshots:





You can download BStats using attached apk or simply on Google Play Store!
Attached Files
File Type: apk BStats.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.25 MB, 408 views)
Last edited by onesrv; 3rd September 2013 at 10:34 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onesrv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2013, 07:16 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 141
 
617 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Will try and let you know the details
1st September 2013, 09:12 AM   |  #3  
NBruderman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Haifa
Thanks Meter: 937
 
753 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Im trying it, the only thing that worries me is if there is a noticable battery drain from this app...
1st September 2013, 09:39 AM   |  #4  
Blackiedamus's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
I can only use the "Most active apps' and 'Past days avg usage' without having the app FC. Not sure why it's doing this. Seemed good enough for XDA to put on the front page. Like to see this fixed so I have a decent battery tracking app.

I have tried with two different ROMs to see the same result.

Thanks for the effort and time.
1st September 2013, 04:53 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Battery Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackiedamus

I can only use the "Most active apps' and 'Past days avg usage' without having the app FC. Not sure why it's doing this. Seemed good enough for XDA to put on the front page. Like to see this fixed so I have a decent battery tracking app.

I have tried with two different ROMs to see the same result.

Thanks for the effort and time.

Having the same issue here on a stock 4.3 Nexus 7 2013.

I only just downloaded it and started the service, so i was assuming it was crashing because it was trying to display the data and hadn't collected enough to show yet and did not have anything to handle that situation? That's just a total guess though. :P

Works perfectly other than that problem though, good work!
1st September 2013, 04:57 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackiedamus

I can only use the "Most active apps' and 'Past days avg usage' without having the app FC. Not sure why it's doing this. Seemed good enough for XDA to put on the front page. Like to see this fixed so I have a decent battery tracking app.

I have tried with two different ROMs to see the same result.

Thanks for the effort and time.

Hi Blackiedamus! I'm interested in supporting the most number of devices i can so can you please let me know wich device / rom / kernel do you use? And even better for me it will be if you open the app, tap backup stats and then send me at support@bstats.it the file "bstats.db" that you find in /bstats/ folder of your sdcard
1st September 2013, 05:04 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikai

Having the same issue here on a stock 4.3 Nexus 7 2013.

I only just downloaded it and started the service, so i was assuming it was crashing because it was trying to display the data and hadn't collected enough to show yet and did not have anything to handle that situation? That's just a total guess though. :P

Works perfectly other than that problem though, good work!


Hi rikai thanks for reporting this problem! The app should not crash with no data it just tells you haven't. Maybe this problem is related to new 4.3! I didn't have the possibility to test my app on android 4.3 rather than sdk emulator! Can you please open the app, tap backup stats and then send me at support@bstats.it the file "bstats.db" that you find in /bstats/ folder of your sdcard? I would try to fix it as soon as possible!
1st September 2013, 05:41 PM   |  #8  
Blackiedamus's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesrv

Hi Blackiedamus! I'm interested in supporting the most number of devices i can so can you please let me know wich device / rom / kernel do you use? And even better for me it will be if you open the app, tap backup stats and then send me at support@bstats.it the file "bstats.db" that you find in /bstats/ folder of your sdcard

I'm using an ATT S4, Graviton v 1.3 ROM, Kernel is se.infra@SEI046 #1. I'll send you the backup stats in just a moment.
1st September 2013, 11:13 PM   |  #9  
Dr Goodvibes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 649
 
633 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
FC on XPERIA X10i v2.3 and XPERIA S v4.1.2
Most FC and there are a lot are on Last day hourly usage which can't be accessed at all.

An email contact in an about menu in Bstats may be a good idea and/or on the Google Play description.
2nd September 2013, 08:06 AM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Goodvibes

FC on XPERIA X10i v2.3 and XPERIA S v4.1.2
Most FC and there are a lot are on Last day hourly usage which can't be accessed at all.

An email contact in an about menu in Bstats may be a good idea and/or on the Google Play description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesrv

Hi rikai thanks for reporting this problem! The app should not crash with no data it just tells you haven't. Maybe this problem is related to new 4.3! I didn't have the possibility to test my app on android 4.3 rather than sdk emulator! Can you please open the app, tap backup stats and then send me at support@bstats.it the file "bstats.db" that you find in /bstats/ folder of your sdcard? I would try to fix it as soon as possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackiedamus

I'm using an ATT S4, Graviton v 1.3 ROM, Kernel is se.infra@SEI046 #1. I'll send you the backup stats in just a moment.

I found a bug related to different timezone! I released au update (also updated attached apk). Please le me know if this fixes your problems!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes