[CM12.1] [Lollerpop] JFLTESPR Nightly Kangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
New builds up... Ir is included again! :D

Sent from wherever the hell I am!

Great build DJ! Got it up and running this morning. Can't wait for focal to be fully working without any quirks. Does focal not have the 2nd ring where it changed how dark/light the pic was depending on where the ring was located on the shot?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

djn541

Oct 2, 2009
Aurora, Co
fitsnugly.euroskank.com
Great build DJ! Got it up and running this morning. Can't wait for focal to be fully working without any quirks. Does focal not have the 2nd ring where it changed how dark/light the pic was depending on where the ring was located on the shot?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Focal is definitely still a work in progress. I haven't had the opportunity to fully use it yet. New build is coming in a few minutes with some regular camera fixes though. The HDR should work correctly on this one.

Reactions: buzzwyzr

maxpower7

May 2, 2011
I noticed there's no option to save photos to the external SD card like there is in Cm10.1. Even when I use Camera JB+ (which has an option to save to external), the option is not present when using 10.2. Any idea why even a third-party app wouldn't have the option in this rom?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
I noticed there's no option to save photos to the external SD card like there is in Cm10.1. Even when I use Camera JB+ (which has an option to save to external), the option is not present when using 10.2. Any idea why even a third-party app wouldn't have the option in this rom?

My only guess is the old way to implement thus doesn't work with 4.3 and need another way to do it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
For some reason I couldn't get 8/02 to boot. It would sit at the Samsung splash screen indefinitely. I'll give 8/03 a shot

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I think what recovery you use may be the reason. I was on philz recovery and I couldn't get a DJ build to boot. I then changed to TWRP and the build booted just fine. May be your having the same issue?

djn541

Oct 2, 2009
Aurora, Co
fitsnugly.euroskank.com
I think what recovery you use may be the reason. I was on philz recovery and I couldn't get a DJ build to boot. I then changed to TWRP and the build booted just fine. May be your having the same issue?

Mine boot fine on twrp. It's all I've used in well over a year

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Rom is smooth!

Anyone notice that the dialer icon never changes when changing themes?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Highway 55

Jun 30, 2010
MN
www.clownpenis.fart

I am still using the SXTP v1.0 CWM. It has worked fine thus far so I see no need to switch. 8/03 booted fine so IDK what the deal was with 8/02.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
I just noticed that there are two 8/3 builds. What's the difference between the two?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

KCs2k

Jul 22, 2007
Kansas City, MO
Question, with this ROM, or any AOSP based GS4 ROM, can one upgrade profile and PRL? Had the GS2 I ran CM on previously and always got annoyed having to flash back to stock to do this.

I'm looking at potentially replacing my aging GNex and this is one of the small things holding me back. Having run Jellybro on my GNex I'd like to make a smooth transition.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ibedanny

Oct 16, 2007
Does the ir blaster work with this rom?

maxpower7

May 2, 2011
Question, with this ROM, or any AOSP based GS4 ROM, can one upgrade profile and PRL? Had the GS2 I ran CM on previously and always got annoyed having to flash back to stock to do this.

I'm looking at potentially replacing my aging GNex and this is one of the small things holding me back. Having run Jellybro on my GNex I'd like to make a smooth transition.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nope, only on Touchwiz roms. Sorry :(

Reactions: KCs2k

Ckao

Apr 20, 2011
The call issue came back today... ; ( thought it was no longer an issue.

Keep getting "call end" after trying to make a phone call.

98classic

Dec 24, 2007
redlands, ca
I got a weird issue, I flashed and keyboard keeps foreclosing when it first boots. I reflashed both 8/3 ROMs, tried 8/2 and all did the same. Can't do anything and gave up before just installing a keyboard apk and trying it that way.

djn541

Oct 2, 2009
Aurora, Co
fitsnugly.euroskank.com
Does the ir blaster work with this rom?

yes

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

I got a weird issue, I flashed and keyboard keeps foreclosing when it first boots. I reflashed both 8/3 ROMs, tried 8/2 and all did the same. Can't do anything and gave up before just installing a keyboard apk and trying it that way.

I'll look into it...

boydefecto

Jul 23, 2009
Knoxville
anyone else having issues where on 3G, they cannot access the playstore or google now? I have this problem on any aosp rom currently, the play store just keeps saying connection time out and google now seems to just say please retry. If I could get these features working, i would gladly switch to this rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    skank-logo-lrg.png

Download: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=cm12&device=jfltespr
    cherry.png
    Cherry pick list
    cherry.png

* CyanogenMod's latest merges: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-12.1,n,z

* CyanogenMod's Github: http://github.com/cyanogenmod

This is a kang of CM12 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, compiled by a group of volunteers that enjoy learning about and building CyanogenMod and Android in general. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.

These builds are bleeding-edge, most comparable to a nightly build, and are not meant for inexperienced users. Things will be broken and crash from time to time, you need to accept that this isn't stable by any means before flashing. Nandroid as often as possible.

How to post useful, informative bug reports:
    Sometimes dev's actually check out our threads, or sometimes we have a good relationship with a dev or two. These bleeding-edge builds will have issues, and having good information on what's broken is great feedback before a feature is merged. Here are some good bug reporting tips:

* No bug reports while using custom kernels or add-ons:
    CyangenMod's own bug reporting tool does not accept bug reports from people using non-stock kernels for a reason, so why should we? CM can merge changes to their kernel causing custom kernels to break things until they catch up. Therefore, please do not post any bug reports while using a custom kernel or add-on such as Xposed Framework. Post your issues with custom kernels in their own respective threads as they are the ones who need to play catch up. Any bug report posted in this thread should be while running CM's stock framework and kernel, as this prevents unnecessary clutter.

* Gapps are not a CM issue:
    CyanogenMod is built to run without the assistance of Google's proprietary apps (gapps). Having issues with your Google account and syncing is a gapps issue, not a CM issue. Please do not post about any gapps related issues, just wipe data and try a different gapps package.

* Posting about the same bug every build:
    Beating a dead horse with "bug X still isn't fixed" posts just adds unnecessary clutter and provides no help into actually fixing the issue. Some bugs take days to squash, some take weeks. Please don't report the same bug every time a build is uploaded.

* Logs:
    Provide logcats when applicable. Use a service like Pastebin and put a link to the log in the post. Please do not post logs directly to the forum.

If these requests are too demanding, there's good news! CyanogenMod is open source, so please feel free to download the source code, compile your own builds volunteering your time and resources, then start a thread and run it however you see fit. All we simply ask is that people post good, reliable information that can be passed on to a developer that can actually do something with it, making CM a better product for everyone involved.

idybV.png
    ROMManager -----
    ScKKz.png
    GooManager ----- KitKang RSS Feed
    New build coming, 4.4.2!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    New builds coming now! Still working on getting cm10.2 to boot....As soon as that happens, I will post them up.
    New build coming folks!

Well guys. I won't be building this rom anymore. It seems they've merged all the code for the jflte devices. That being said, euroskank head (fitsnugly) will be compiling these from now on. It's been fun guys and thanks for all the support!

I may be stalking you