This would not have been possible without the hard work of TeamChopsticks, CyanogenMod Team and everyone envolved. Builds are all compiled from source using Linaro 4.8.2 Toolchain.
Should go without saying, but DO NOT ASK IN OFFICIAL THREAD FOR SUPPORT.
Please keep this thread on topic, and treat each other with respect.
Just like the CM team.
"Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Collectively, and at the same time."
You tell me?
1. Download ROM
2. Reboot into recovery, You must use CWM 6037+, or TWRP 184.108.40.206+
3. Please back up your ROM before you begin!.
4. Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik, Android Secure, and Preload.
5. Flash the ROM
6. Flash 4.3 Gapps
8. Let it sit a while.
9. Enjoy CM10.2
DIABLO KERNEL 2.8 Compiled in ROM
PLEASE USE TRICKSTER MOD TO CHANGE KERNEL SETTINGS.
(Other Kernel tuning apps may cause RRs and they do not allow you to use all of the features) Diablo Kernel Features:
- Kernel version 3.0.101 - Compiled with LINARO 4.7.4
- I/O schedulers CFQ, BFQ, ROW, NOOP, DEADLINE, SIO, VR, and ZEN
- Governors Intellidemand, InteractiveX, Ondemandx, Lazy, Wheatley, Smartass, Badass, Lionheart, HYPER, Samsung and normal Stock options too.
- CPU OC - 1836 MHz
- GPU OC to 320 MHz for 3D & 266 MHz 2D
- MSM_Mpdecision (non-stock) - Showp1984
- Thermal - Showp1984 - Keeps your phone from overheating while Overclocked.
- Fsync Toggle - "Turn it off for better performance but be aware that you may encounter data loss if your phone crashes"
- USB Fast Charge
- Voltage Control
- Frandom Lag Reducer
- Smaller sized kernel due to XZ compression
- IO Boosters
- Frontswap Support
- Fixed Annoying Bluetooth Wakelock
- CD Rom Emulation - (Use DriveDroid or something similar)
Special Thanks to:
car vs driver
Anyone I forgot.
"Look, let me explain something to you. I'm not Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or His Dudeness … Duder … or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing."
With official and unofficial Android 4.4 KitKat roms appearing on a fair amount of devices … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?