"Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Collectively, and at the same time."
You tell me?
1. Download ROM
2. Reboot into recovery, You must use CWM 6037+, or TWRP 18.104.22.168+
3. Please back up your ROM before you begin!.
4. Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik, Android Secure, and Preload.
5. Flash the ROM
6. Flash 4.3 Gapps
8. Let it sit a while.
9. Enjoy CM10.2
YOU MUST USE A JELLYBEAN RADIO!
PLEASE USE TRICKSTER MOD TO CHANGE KERNEL SETTINGS.
(Other Kernel tuning apps may cause RRs and they do not allow you to use all of the features)
Diablo Kernel Features:
- Kernel version 3.0.101 - Compiled with LINARO 4.7.4
- I/O schedulers CFQ, BFQ, ROW, NOOP, DEADLINE, SIO, VR, and ZEN
- Governors Intellidemand, InteractiveX, Ondemandx, Lazy, Wheatley, Smartass, Badass, Lionheart, HYPER, Samsung and normal Stock options too.
- CPU OC - 1836 MHz
- GPU OC to 320 MHz for 3D & 266 MHz 2D
- MSM_Mpdecision (non-stock) - Showp1984
- Thermal - Showp1984 - Keeps your phone from overheating while Overclocked.
- Fsync Toggle - "Turn it off for better performance but be aware that you may encounter data loss if your phone crashes"
- USB Fast Charge
- Voltage Control
- Frandom Lag Reducer
- Smaller sized kernel due to XZ compression
- IO Boosters
- Frontswap Support
- Fixed Annoying Bluetooth Wakelock
- CD Rom Emulation - (Use DriveDroid or something similar)
car vs driver
Anyone I forgot.
Unofficial | CyanogenMod 10.2 , a ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: TLMC4, UVMC6
Last Updated 2014-02-11