Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ATT LG optimus G E970: Stuck at logo! Please help!!!

OP ngoctung4him

4th August 2013, 12:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi everyone,

I buya LG optimus G on the craiglist. Then I try to unlock boot loader to install custom rom. But after I usedTeegee to unlock, the phone gets stuck at LG logo. I try to access download mode to reload stock rom for it, but I could not find the kdz file for it. I found on some forum that I need a correct Serial number to download kdz. However, because the phone does not boot, so I can not know the serial number to download. Try to use LGNPST to load Nexus 4 firmware to hope it boot up to get serial number, but this program always so error because it missing LGNPS_LE970.dll file. I am so frustrated. Could anyone please show me the way to make the phone work again. Thank you very much.
4th August 2013, 09:08 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Please help me!!! Please! Please
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoctung4him

Hi everyone,

I buya LG optimus G on the craiglist. Then I try to unlock boot loader to install custom rom. But after I usedTeegee to unlock, the phone gets stuck at LG logo. I try to access download mode to reload stock rom for it, but I could not find the kdz file for it. I found on some forum that I need a correct Serial number to download kdz. However, because the phone does not boot, so I can not know the serial number to download. Try to use LGNPST to load Nexus 4 firmware to hope it boot up to get serial number, but this program always so error because it missing LGNPS_LE970.dll file. I am so frustrated. Could anyone please show me the way to make the phone work again. Thank you very much.

Could anyone help me! I am very new member of XDA
5th August 2013, 02:08 AM   |  #3  
Flag Saint-Raphael, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 58

280 posts
More
Quote:

Could anyone help me! I am very new member of XDA

Just follow THIS guide.
5th August 2013, 07:00 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
I can not download kdz file for ATT without SN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonBourne.Qc

Just follow THIS guide.

I cannot download kdz file for AT&T LG optimus G E970 without a correct serial number
6th August 2013, 12:25 AM   |  #5  
Flag Saint-Raphael, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 58

280 posts
More
Quote:

I cannot download kdz file for AT&T LG optimus G E970 without a correct serial number

What do you mean by serial number? The only "serial number" I know is the IMEI...

If it's the IMEI you need, it is at the bottom of your battery cover or the box when you purchase your phone.

Sent from my CM10.2 OGE973
Last edited by JasonBourne.Qc; 6th August 2013 at 12:29 AM.
6th August 2013, 05:48 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonBourne.Qc

What do you mean by serial number? The only "serial number" I know is the IMEI...

If it's the IMEI you need, it is at the bottom of your battery cover or the box when you purchase your phone.

Sent from my CM10.2 OGE973

Thank you for your help.
I used IMEI to download kdz file but unsuccessfully. Try to flash with kdz file of Canada version but it causes bricked. I can not turn the phone anymore. What can I do to rescue my phone?
16th August 2013, 07:22 AM   |  #7  
Flag columbus
Thanks Meter: 16

166 posts
More
Time for someone thats had this problem to help look up your model of phone and add teenybins after it youll see a xda post on it I used freegee and bricked used that boom fixed me righr back up first of all tell me can you get in recovery? ( holding power and - volume key while putting in your charger its complicated but if you can get in download mode your set)

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app
5th September 2013, 08:17 AM   |  #8  

7 posts
At&t E970
Can I use any other KDZ rom or it must be for At&t E970??
5th September 2013, 08:38 PM   |  #9  
Flag columbus
Thanks Meter: 16

166 posts
More
Stick with e970

Sent from my LG Optimus G using xda app-developers app
14th November 2013, 06:01 PM   |  #10  
Flag Miami, Florida
Thanks Meter: 8

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr turtle droid

Stick with e970

Sent from my LG Optimus G using xda app-developers app

There is no .kdz on that list for american at&t e970. where will i be able to find that?

I only found the .tot file for the american at&t e970. how do i flash the .tot?
Last edited by Itbelikedat; 14th November 2013 at 06:04 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread