Updates / News
Update Nov. 12.
- v0.8.6 released!
- Google Music support!
- Eased Demo Mode restrictions: connect to 2 speakers
- Advanced speaker offset adjustment
- Many improvements in stability, performance and usability
To activate the Google Play Music support, go to Settings and unlock the new feature.
Then you can switch to Google Music Mode by selecting the new main menu.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Fix for tablets running Android 3.x
- Faster loading of Album Covers
- New: User defined adjustment of speaker playback (offset)
Fix hardware related sync-problems manually
- Huge improvements in stability, performance and usability
- Improved connection handling and synchronicity
- New default streaming in mono. Network traffic reduction by 50% without any loss of quality on most devices.
- Play songs from external file browsers and mail attachments.
- New menu item to shutdown SoundSeeder, use back button to hide the app
- Many many minor bugs fixed.
- SoundSeeder is now available in the following languages:
English, German, Spanish, Italian, Czech and Polish.
Many thanks to ILCAMPIONE, Josep, skaram and Jan for supporting us with translations!
- New option to keep device awake. Use this setting if SoundSeeder looses the connection, when the device goes in standby.
- New option to set priority to gapless playback instead of synchronicity. If you don't need perfect synchronicity, this setting can help you to avoid pauses in playback.
- Bugfixes and connection improvements
- Homescreen widgets to control playback and manage connected speakers
- Minor bugfixes
- Improved handling of lost Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed song search for Android v4.3
- Show song cover instead of album cover (if available)
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
- New: "Play next" - Add song to queue and play it next
- Minor Bugfixes and performance improvements
- all features implemented
- first public beta version
- device compatibility tests
Use your Android device as Wireless Speaker!
Get Samsungs GROUP PLAY Music
feature of the S4 for your phone!
Now with Google Play Music support!
Play your Music with SoundSeeder Music Player
and connect any Android 2.2+ device to listen to your music on multiple devices in sync!
SoundSeeder on XDADev
Google Play links:
SoundSeeder Music Player