May,25th: SoundSeeder Player v1.6.4 released
- ogg vbr playback improved
- .pls playlist loading improved
- Improved playback controls
- 15.000+ Radio Stations
- Several bugfixes
New: USB audio support
SoundSeeder v1.6 adds support for the internal microphone and USB soundcards.
You can now use soundseeder to stream music from external audio devices (like TV, CD player, …) by connecting them via the line-in (AUX) port of an USB soundcard. (Hardware support required. Please check the FAQ.)
With the also new microphone support, you can stream any recorded audio and your voice to your connected speakers.
SoundSeeder streams your music via WiFi to additional devices and turns them into wireless speakers.
All devices play your music in sync as one large audio system.
Install the new Windows / Linux Speaker Application to build a cheap (Sonos-like) wireless multiroom audio system using your PC or Raspberry Pis.
All devices have to be connected to the same Wi-Fi.
SoundSeeder supports Androids built in portable HotSpot and "WiFi direct" to connect devices wherever you want.
- The SoundSeeder Music Player is available for Phones and Tablets running Android 4.1 and higher. Use this app to select and play your music or to connect it as wireless speaker to another SoundSeeder Music Player.
- The SoundSeeder Speaker application supports older Android devices, running Android 2.2 – 4.0. This is a “Speaker-Only” version of SoundSeeder, which can be connected to the SoundSeeder Music Player App. (You don't need this app if your device runs Android 4.1 or newer)
- SoundSeeder Speaker for JavaSE is a Speaker Application to connect your PC to the SoundSeeder Music Player Android App.
It supports Windows and Linux PCs and single-board computers like the Raspberry Pi.
All applications are attached to this post. For more information visit http://soundseeder.com/downloads
- Full featured Music Player
- UPnP/DLNA Browser included
- 15.000+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
- USB audio and microphone support
- Google Play Music support
- Media Library sorted by Album, Artist, Title, Folder, Genre, Playlists
- Supported Media Forrmats: mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac
- YouTube support via semperVidLinks
- Equalizer (supported devices only)
- Sleep Timer
- Autostart speaker on device boot
- Streaming of custom online radio stations and audio files via HTTP
- Create / delete playlists
- Autodiscovery of SoundSeeder devices via Wi-Fi
- Music streaming in sync without any delay
- Connect up to 16 speakers to one player (depending on Wi-Fi and device performance)
- Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
- Supports Androids portable hotspot and WiFi direct to connect devices wherever you want
- Homescreen and lockscreen widgets
- English, german, french, spanish, italian, czech, polish, russian, slovak, indonesian, turkish, hungarian and portuguese localizations
The free version of SoundSeeder can be used with two Speakers for up to 15 minutes, as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase (Play store and amazon).
Info: SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
SoundSeeder is also available on Google Play and the Amazon App Store
And please support me and rate SoundSeeder (if you like it )
- SoundSeeder on the XDA TV: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...-developer-tv/
- SoundSeeder on the XDA Portal: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...h-soundseeder/
- For more infos about Google Music support check this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=332
SoundSeeder multi-speaker music player, App for the Apps & Games
Current Stable Version: 1.6.3
Stable Release Date: 2016-01-18
Last Updated 2016-01-18