FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

MOTOACTV adb manager

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 20
 
By fagalto, Member on 7th August 2013, 10:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I needed app to put rooted motoactv in mass storage mode without pc - in case i'll need it immediately to use as portable memory anywhere.
App i've written does the job and nothing else

Maybe some of you will find it usefull
Attached Files
File Type: apk usbenabler.apk - [Click for QR Code] (157.8 KB, 193 views)
Last edited by fagalto; 9th August 2013 at 11:16 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fagalto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th August 2013, 02:32 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fagalto

I needed app to put rooted motoactv in mass storage mode without pc - in case i'll need it immediately to use as portable memory anywhere.
App i've written does the job and nothing else

Maybe some of you will find it usefull

Thank you so much. Needed this for my motoactv to work on my jobs computer. Will give it a try as soon as i can.
7th August 2013, 10:02 PM |#3  
ClearD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Gallipolis
Thanks Meter: 1,366
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fagalto

I needed app to put rooted motoactv in mass storage mode without pc - in case i'll need it immediately to use as portable memory anywhere.
App i've written does the job and nothing else

Maybe some of you will find it usefull

Excellent job! What did you use to make the app, if I may ask? Eclipse?
8th August 2013, 04:29 AM |#4  
fagalto's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearD

Excellent job! What did you use to make the app, if I may ask? Eclipse?

Yup. Eclipse
The Following User Says Thank You to fagalto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2013, 05:58 AM |#5  
ClearD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Gallipolis
Thanks Meter: 1,366
 
Donate to Me
More
Any chance you could add a second function, for
Code:
adb shell start adbd
Or maybe even one for
Code:
adb reboot recovery

Sent using XDA-funded carrier pigeons
9th August 2013, 11:17 AM |#6  
fagalto's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearD

Any chance you could add a second function, for

Code:
adb shell start adbd
Or maybe even one for
Code:
adb reboot recovery

Sent using XDA-funded carrier pigeons

All done,apk reuploaded
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fagalto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2013, 05:39 PM |#7  
ClearD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Gallipolis
Thanks Meter: 1,366
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fagalto

All done,apk reuploaded

I wish I could thank you more than once!! That's awesome!

Sent using XDA-funded carrier pigeons
10th August 2013, 12:58 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
My question has been solve thanks again this watch is still sick

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
10th August 2013, 01:56 AM |#9  
ClearD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Gallipolis
Thanks Meter: 1,366
 
Donate to Me
More
Well, it looks awesome, but only runs once? I stopped adb, and the app disappeared from the app drawer... app manager says it's still there, but I went to clear data, and an error popped up saying that the application no longer exists. Any ideas?

EDIT: Disregard, I reinstalled and now it works fine! Must have been a root issue, because it only did it the very first time, before it was granted root. Every time after, it was just fine. Thank you!!!

Also, one question. Can we use this in Roms for the device, assuming we give you proper credit? We've been waiting on something like this for a long time, my friend.
Last edited by ClearD; 10th August 2013 at 04:24 AM.
10th August 2013, 03:50 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I installed on my note 2 looks solid gotta try on actv later

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
10th August 2013, 10:24 AM |#11  
fagalto's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearD

Well, it looks awesome, but only runs once? I stopped adb, and the app disappeared from the app drawer... app manager says it's still there, but I went to clear data, and an error popped up saying that the application no longer exists. Any ideas?

EDIT: Disregard, I reinstalled and now it works fine! Must have been a root issue, because it only did it the very first time, before it was granted root. Every time after, it was just fine. Thank you!!!

Also, one question. Can we use this in Roms for the device, assuming we give you proper credit? We've been waiting on something like this for a long time, my friend.

It will be an honour
The Following User Says Thank You to fagalto For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes