Is the Xperia ZU comfortable to use?

OP kingofthebraves

7th August 2013, 05:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 41

923 posts
More
Yes or No and why. I'm on the fence right now and really wanna know what it's like walking, sitting down and operating a huge phone.
7th August 2013, 05:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 96

668 posts
If you can operate a Note 2 you can operate this phone. It is a bit hard to use with one hand but you can with some getting used to it

I would trade 1 handed use for screen any day. How often are you stuck with just 1 hand to do everything? 3% of the time maybe?
7th August 2013, 05:52 PM   |  #3  
Flag Lake Worth, Fl
Thanks Meter: 124

739 posts
More
I am very comfortable using the phone. I thought size might be a factor but it's not. It is a pleasure to use.
7th August 2013, 06:51 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

58 posts
I would imagine using it as a small tablet is comfortable, but are you guys using it as a phone by itself? As in holding it up to your head? Or do you pair a bluetooth device to make calls?
7th August 2013, 07:47 PM   |  #5  
Flag Lake Worth, Fl

739 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69

I would imagine using it as a small tablet is comfortable, but are you guys using it as a phone by itself? As in holding it up to your head? Or do you pair a bluetooth device to make calls?

Yes, I use it as a phone holding it to my head. I bought a bluetooth device thinking I would use that as a handset but it remains unused.
7th August 2013, 08:00 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

58 posts
Are there any issues with the other side hearing you? While on my note 2, if I'm not talking in normal/loud voice, the other person may complain they can't hear me very well (or maybe it's just this particular restaurant in specific). Since the XZU is so long, it'll go WAY past where your mouth is.
7th August 2013, 08:04 PM   |  #7  
Flag Lake Worth, Fl

739 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69

Are there any issues with the other side hearing you? While on my note 2, if I'm not talking in normal/loud voice, the other person may complain they can't hear me very well (or maybe it's just this particular restaurant in specific). Since the XZU is so long, it'll go WAY past where your mouth is.

No complaints as of yet.
7th August 2013, 08:06 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 43

229 posts
I don't have the largest hands and I can type in landscape with very little effort. It is hefty, but since it's so slim, you don't really notice. I've made a few phone calls and I'll admit, it looks strange, but doesn't feel unnatural.

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app
7th August 2013, 09:12 PM   |  #9  
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 1,497

4,346 posts
Donate to Me
More
No issue for me, if still comfortable for me.
7th August 2013, 09:58 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 96

668 posts
I can make calls with it no problem. No need for a bluetooth device at all unless you want one.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread