Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 43,746 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED] 4.1.2 Stock Firmware Mirror GT-P3100(Indian Version)

Tip us?
 
manan97
Old
(Last edited by manan97; 17th August 2013 at 01:09 PM.) Reason: SOLVED
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 38
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Thumbs up [SOLVED] 4.1.2 Stock Firmware Mirror GT-P3100(Indian Version)

Please post a mirror for the hotfile link from sammobile because hotfile file provides very limited speed and dows not have resume support. SO i am just not able to download it.
File Details:-

The Indian Version

GT-P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
PDA: P3100DDCMC1
CSC: P3100ODDCMC1
MODEM: P3100DDCLK1

PLEASE HELP I want to get back my OTA updates and Get back Stock Rom because samsung is soon gonna release the 4.2 update and i want to reclaim warranty Please Help.
The Following User Says Thank You to manan97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
manan97
Old
#2  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 38
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Default Well guys I found it myself after 5 days of searching!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manan97 View Post
Please post a mirror for the hotfile link from sammobile because hotfile file provides very limited speed and dows not have resume support. SO i am just not able to download it.
File Details:-

The Indian Version

GT-P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
PDA: P3100DDCMC1
CSC: P3100ODDCMC1
MODEM: P3100DDCLK1

PLEASE HELP I want to get back my OTA updates and Get back Stock Rom because samsung is soon gonna release the 4.2 update and i want to reclaim warranty Please Help.
Here's the Superfast Resumable Direct Download Link:-link.txt
PLEASE HIT THANKS IF HELPED
The Following User Says Thank You to manan97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
handsome1_blr
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 125
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bangaluru
Hi,

Buddy says access denied ! Have already have 4.2.2 but was wanting to keep stock Rom for same purposes as you !

Regards.
 
manan97
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 38
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome1_blr View Post
Hi,

Buddy says access denied ! Have already have 4.2.2 but was wanting to keep stock Rom for same purposes as you !

Regards.
Wait I will upload another link soon
 
manan97
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 38
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Thumbs up [solved] Here's the link which will never die

Here it finally is guys the OFFICIAL fast and resumable Link for JB 4.1.2 GT-P3100 Indian Version straight from my dropbox. !!!!ENJOY!!!!

DETAILS:-

GT-P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
PDA: P3100DDCMC1
CSC: P3100ODDCMC1
MODEM: P3100DDCLK1

HERE'S THE LINK GUYS:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/efjrhbfymw...CMC1_INU_4.zip

RESUMABLE AND SUPERFAST*

*(speed depends on your internet connection).



************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **
HIT THANKS CUZ I KNOW I HELPED YOU
 
manan97
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 38
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by manan97 View Post
Here it finally is guys the OFFICIAL fast and resumable Link for JB 4.1.2 GT-P3100 Indian Version straight from my dropbox. !!!!ENJOY!!!!

DETAILS:-

GT-P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
PDA: P3100DDCMC1
CSC: P3100ODDCMC1
MODEM: P3100DDCLK1

HERE'S THE LINK GUYS:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/efjrhbfymw...CMC1_INU_4.zip

RESUMABLE AND SUPERFAST*

*(speed depends on your internet connection).



************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **
HIT THANKS CUZ I KNOW I HELPED YOU
Note This is only for the 3g variant and is the official rom you might lose root after flashing it.
 
manan97
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 38
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome1_blr View Post
Hi,

Buddy says access denied ! Have already have 4.2.2 but was wanting to keep stock Rom for same purposes as you !

Regards.
Here it finally is guys the OFFICIAL fast and resumable Link for JB 4.1.2 GT-P3100 Indian Version straight from my dropbox. !!!!ENJOY!!!!

DETAILS:-

GT-P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
PDA: P3100DDCMC1
CSC: P3100ODDCMC1
MODEM: P3100DDCLK1

HERE'S THE LINK GUYS:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/efjrhbfymw...CMC1_INU_4.zip

RESUMABLE AND SUPERFAST*

*(speed depends on your internet connection).



************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **
HIT THANKS CUZ I KNOW I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to manan97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ipnets
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kolkata
Shows 509 Bandwidth Exceeded
The Following User Says Thank You to ipnets For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
manan97
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 38
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipnets View Post
Shows 509 Bandwidth Exceeded
Many people are downloading it thus the link is Temporarily disabled by dropbox it will be back in a while else i'll upload another one
The Following User Says Thank You to manan97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bastiary
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by manan97 View Post
Many people are downloading it thus the link is Temporarily disabled by dropbox it will be back in a while else i'll upload another one
thanks..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes