tx926 all messed up

Search This thread

ramon45

Aug 8, 2013
I need help trying to get back to the way it was. the bootloader is unlock, the phone will boot but here is the trouble 1. it will not do a factory reset, 2. the wireless is disabled, 3. no google apps are installed. I have used teamwin to format everything and do a install but it just updates the already installed programs. I have tried carbon and all the vers. of cm10. I also tried fastboot to install the img files. I used fastboot to format the phone all of this doesn't help. I been trying for 3 days to get back and I am getting nowhere. I need help bad.
ramon45

ramon45

Aug 8, 2013
Did you flash the correct gapps?

Sent from my PACMAN MATRIX HD MAXX

I installed gapps-jb-20130301-signed. It will install some of the apps but they don't work. I also tried DroidHD Utility 2.0 Deluxe and this doesn't help either. I also tried DroidHD Utility 2.0 Deluxe this didn't help either. I thik I need something to format the whole phone???? I can format bthe cashe, data and system in in teamwin but the phone will boot back into the os

Last edited:

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
Well cm 10 is based on 4.1 and those are 4.2 gapps I believe.

Sent from my PACMAN MATRIX HD MAXX

ramon45

Aug 8, 2013
Making process the problem now is the Wi-Fi is grayed out. Unit is rooted and running Jelly bean 4.2.2 with the correct gapps. Please help

DroidAddict101

Feb 28, 2011
I had a ton of problems with my phone when I first got it. I was using twrp but when I fastbooted and started over with cwm (oudhs version) everything went much better. Idk why but that was my experience. So I suggest trying to switch recoveries like someone else suggested.

ramon45

Aug 8, 2013
I had a ton of problems with my phone when I first got it. I was using twrp but when I fastbooted and started over with cwm (oudhs version) everything went much better. Idk why but that was my experience. So I suggest trying to switch recoveries like someone else suggested.

I am unable to flash the cwm recovery or twrp also a new kernel. It takes a long time to get pasted the screen "bootloader is unlocked". Again the wifi and blue tooth are not working. the wifi when going to the advanced menu shows that region code is Europe. Changed to USA closed and reopen and it is back to Europe. Is the bootloader causing all this???? ow can I see what is in the bootloader and edit it?
Have I got everyone stumped on this problem?

Last edited:

seen_bawl

Sep 21, 2012
I need help trying to get back to the way it was. the bootloader is unlock, the phone will boot but here is the trouble 1. it will not do a factory reset, 2. the wireless is disabled, 3. no google apps are installed. I have used teamwin to format everything and do a install but it just updates the already installed programs. I have tried carbon and all the vers. of cm10. I also tried fastboot to install the img files. I used fastboot to format the phone all of this doesn't help. I been trying for 3 days to get back and I am getting nowhere. I need help bad.
ramon45

use this tool from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1970267

i got the same problem before

ramon45

Aug 8, 2013
I downloaded the Droid Razr HD utility and flashed #1. How when the phone boots I get a black screen right after the bootloader. I can only get into fastboot from the menu. I can no longer get into recovery.