Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 47,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.2+] Smart ways to control your incoming call: Waves and Voice control

Tip us?

toi1em
Old
(Last edited by toi1em; 25th September 2013 at 04:58 AM.) Reason: Update version 2.01
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Post [APP][2.2+] Smart ways to control your incoming call: Waves and Voice control

Hi friends,
There are some app which can do like my app do, but i am still code this because some app only work with specific device.
I will try to make it work on every phone has proximity sensor, please report bug or send me idea to make it better.

Smart ways to control your incoming calls via proximity sensor on your phone or by your voice.
Just wave your hand above phone's proximity sensor or hold the device near your ear to accept, reject incoming calls or activate silent mode.
This app can work like Air Call-Accept feature on Galaxy S4.
You can also talk to your phone "Hello" to accept, "Stop" for reject and "Silent" for silent mode

If you have any problem, instead off give ONE star rating, please email me you phone name and OS version, we will try to fix it.

Feature:

- Auto turn off external speaker when you hold the phone near your ear (FREE)
- Auto turn on external speaker when your phone not near your ear (FREE)
- Accept incoming call
- Reject incoming call
- Send SMS when reject call
- Activate silent mode
- Option to enable external speaker
- App still work normally when your phone in the pocket or upside down
- Talk with phone to activate command
- Turn over the phone to reject or activate silent mode
- Quick setting Widget for wave command

Turn off or even uninstall all similar app for accurate result. This app only work if your phone has proximity sensor. Wave your hand at normal speed above your phone's proximity sensor to activate command
Usage:
- You must press Turn On before use
- Wave your hand 2 times if your phone is not in the pocket before.
- If your phone is not in the pocket, you can hold it near your ear and shake 2 times
- When your phone is in the pocket and ringing, you wave your hand 1 time or hold it near your ear.
us
- You must enable Voice control in Setting for voice command
- Voice control support offline on Jelly Bean 4.1+ and the rest must online
- When enable Voice control your phone auto switch to Vibrate mode

Future version:
- Can can add your own voice command and word, support more language

*During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).

*About Permissions
PHONE CALLS: for accept or reject phone call.
SEND SMS MESSAGES: for send SMS when reject call
RECORD AUDIO: for voice command
AUDIO SETTINGS: for turn on or off external speaker
NETWORK COMMUNICATION: for small ad banner

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...martcallaccept
Or you can download attach file below.

Want this app in your language? Join the translation project here:
http://www.getlocalization.com/smartcallaccept/

Known bug:
- Don't work with some HTC's device
- Dual Sim device only work with Sim 2 due to custom API

Update:
Version 1.0.3 available next 2 two hours with voice control
Version 1.10: Send SMS when reject call
Version 1.11: Fix SMS not enabledl
Version 1.12: New proximity algorithm. Reverse proximity option in setting to try if not work
Version 1.13: Improve voice command. Send SMS when reject call for voice command
Version 1.14: Add Motion command. You can turn over the phone to silent or reject.
Version 1.18: Add localization for Dutch, Geek, Russia, Poland, widget fix.
Version 2.01: Add "Auto control external speaker", now it's fully automate for you, remember to grant administrator privileges to Smart Call Accept
Add Slovenian, Brazilian.

Special thank to translators:
@gaich for Russian
@glockadam for Hungarian
@eagleeyetom for Polish
@martinusbe for Dutch
@smakkias for Geek
@Ottonet for Italian
@index1366 for Slovenian

You want to support me?
Press Thanks button
Rate this Thread with 5 Stars
Report bugs
You can buy me a beer via PayPal
You can buy ad free version from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/andr...tcallacceptpro
Phone: Samsung C100 > Nokia 6200 > Nokia 2600 > Motorola C380 > Motorola L7i > Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 > Samsung Galaxy S2>IP4>Samsung Galaxy S4 | My Apps
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to toi1em For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chutanh7
Old
Thanks Meter 18
this app look like app here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2389455.
việtnam

toi1em
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutanh7 View Post
this app look like app here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2389455.
việtnam
I have said this
Quote:
There are some app which can do like my app do, but i am still code this because some app only work with specific device.
I will try to make it work on every phone has proximity sensor, please report bug or send me idea to make it better.
Look like but not the same. And all this learning from Galaxy S4: Air Call Accept feature.
Phone: Samsung C100 > Nokia 6200 > Nokia 2600 > Motorola C380 > Motorola L7i > Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 > Samsung Galaxy S2>IP4>Samsung Galaxy S4 | My Apps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toi1em For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chutanh7
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by toi1em View Post
I have said this

Look like but not the same. And all this learning from Galaxy S4: Air Call Accept feature.
Vừa test xong. Thấy tốc độ cảm biến như ci kia cả@@, Chắc tại Cảm biến ACE ci

toi1em
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutanh7 View Post
Vừa test xong. Thấy tốc độ cảm biến như ci kia cả@@, Chắc tại Cảm biến ACE ci
Thanks for your feedback. I will try to fix it
The Following User Says Thank You to toi1em For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mertore
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I love it thanks

cmas84
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Your App is great! loving it so far and its working on my aging HTC Wildfire running CM9. Btw, why is the attached file on your post is only on version v1.09 and the one on Playstore is also the same? I verified this by going to about/help on the app itself and it says there that its on v1.09. But when I checked the app version on manage apps on system settings its on v1.10.

What is the speaker setting used for? And the send SMS feature is grayed out. Other than that its a great App.

toi1em
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmas84 View Post
Your App is great! loving it so far and its working on my aging HTC Wildfire running CM9. Btw, why is the attached file on your post is only on version v1.09 and the one on Playstore is also the same? I verified this by going to about/help on the app itself and it says there that its on v1.09. But when I checked the app version on manage apps on system settings its on v1.10.

What is the speaker setting used for? And the send SMS feature is grayed out. Other than that its a great App.
Thanks. May be i forget to add version name in to string, it's just string. I will reupload apk file.
SMS enable only if you choose "Reject call mode", now with wave command, program only work with 1 task: Accept, Reject or Silent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertore View Post
I love it thanks
If you like it, you can rate my app on Play Store

Neighbor808
Old
Thanks Meter 79
It appears Motorola Atrix HD isn't supported? Not working properly for my phone, but looks like a really great application otherwise!

cmas84
Old
Thanks Meter 10
It's still the same when reject call mode is selected, send SMS is still grayed out.

Tags
air cal-accept, call accept, call answer, proximitiy sensor