Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen

The post Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen appeared first on … more

[XPOSED] Pop-up Video in Floating Window

more

HTC to Replace Swype with TouchPal

more

Transformers – Free On Google Play

more
Post Reply

[Q] Unable to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552.

OP lols21.10

11th August 2013, 02:37 PM   |  #1  
lols21.10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 130
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
i looked into every site every forms but i was unable to solve this problem

i wanted to root my Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 so
1)i tried every version of framaroot but unsuccessful in every attempt . some time its hows yours device seems not vnerable exploit or sometimes it
get hanged for sometime and stops working
2)than i tried every app but they also get hangs and stops working


3)then i tries http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1726088
i followed it carefully but every time after download is finshed i am unable to in recovery mode.when i tries screen goes blank even when odini shows a green PASS! box in the upper left of the window



helppp
The Following User Says Thank You to lols21.10 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2013, 06:17 PM   |  #2  
immortalneo's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Malappuram, Kerala
Thanks Meter: 1,694
 
4,430 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lols21.10

i looked into every site every forms but i was unable to solve this problem

i wanted to root my Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 so
1)i tried every version of framaroot but unsuccessful in every attempt . some time its hows yours device seems not vnerable exploit or sometimes it
get hanged for sometime and stops working
2)than i tried every app but they also get hangs and stops working

Check this thread out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2326080

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lols21.10

3)then i tries http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1726088
i followed it carefully but every time after download is finshed i am unable to in recovery mode.when i tries screen goes blank even when odini shows a green PASS! box in the upper left of the window:

Isn't that for the S3 mate??!! Please stick to guides meant for your device. You could risk bricking your device otherwise!!
The Following User Says Thank You to immortalneo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2013, 12:54 PM   |  #3  
lols21.10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 130
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Phone
I have tried that tooo!!
13th August 2013, 05:58 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Yea me too couldn't find root method for grand quattro....pls make root tool or application...beg u guys pls :'(

Sent from my GT-I8552 using xda app-developers app
26th August 2013, 11:03 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
I tried so many ways to root Galaxy win duos GT-I8552 but no success
but I didn't try this one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2306728

I feel it's not safe for my device or delete all my APPs

any suggestions?
26th August 2013, 03:45 PM   |  #6  
drganbds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 783
 
1,340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathissneon

Yea me too couldn't find root method for grand quattro....pls make root tool or application...beg u guys pls :'(

Sent from my GT-I8552 using xda app-developers app

We have working root method sathisneon come here...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2326080

Sent from my GT-I8552 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes