Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,312 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Blocking Mode

Tip us?

andybones
Old
(Last edited by andybones; 12th September 2013 at 11:48 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 9,046

DONATE TO ME
Default [MOD] Blocking Mode

Blocking Mode - ported to our Verizon MDK/ME7 base applications.
THIS IS FOR DEVELOPERS!!!!!

Modified Applications:
ClockPackage.apk - com/sec/android/app/clockpackage/alarm/Alarms.smali
SecPhone.apk - com/android/phone/PhoneFeature.smali
SecSettings.apk - res/values/bools.xml
SecContacts.apk -
com/android/contacts/list/ContactsIntentResolver.smali
com/sec/android/app/contacts/interaction/InteractionTabActivity.smali

Download:
MDK:
http://d-h.st/six

Download:
ME7:
http://d-h.st/FED

Download:
ME7 Call Recording: (no this DOES NOT come with the needed sound files)
credit - Jrkruse for the call record MOD
http://d-h.st/qEB

DEVs, feel free to use this MOD, just please rate the thread 5 stars, hit the thanks button, and give proper credit, please.
Team Ecliptic - Member/Co-Lead Developer

Motorola Droid > HTC Eris > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > Galaxy Nexus > HTC Rezound > HTC Incredible 4G > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Galaxy S4 > HTC One M7 > HTC One M8

Buy me a beer.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DraconicSeed
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
I hope this brand new thread doesn't have anything to do with the stir my posts made in regards to blocking mode? My apologies if I did something to offend and my sincerest thanks for making it available for all to use as the work is incredible and much needed.

andybones
Old
(Last edited by andybones; 12th August 2013 at 11:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9,046

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraconicSeed View Post
I hope this brand new thread doesn't have anything to do with the stir my posts made in regards to blocking mode? My apologies if I did something to offend and my sincerest thanks for making it available for all to use as the work is incredible and much needed.
No Sir,
not at all.
As I mentioned a long time ago, the MOD wasn't fully ready which is why I asked DEVs to respect my wishes to wait to add to their ROMs for this release.
I have it all refined, working 100%, and had time to get them uploaded.
DEVs could have dis-respected my wishes and used it with credit, with the new XDA rules, and I did mis-type saying that this is the only way to achieve this MOD. It isn't, I was trying to say that this is the ONLY MOD for blocking mode FULLY out right now (at the time). Simple confusion, and I hope you guys enjoy this, I spent a long time getting this MOD perfected.

Motorola Droid > HTC Eris > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > Galaxy Nexus > HTC Rezound > HTC Incredible 4G > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Galaxy S4 > HTC One M7 > HTC One M8

Buy me a beer.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dseda86
Old
Thanks Meter 287
You're the effing man!

Dubbsy
Old
Thanks Meter 2,131

DONATE TO ME
If I remember correctly he said he had planned on posting it eventually.

sent from my vzw MIUIv5 gs4
<-click the pic for humble beginnings.
Team-OctOS CoFounder

andybones
Old
Thanks Meter 9,046

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
If I remember correctly he said he had planned on posting it eventually.

sent from my vzw MIUIv5 gs4
Yessir I did thank you. When I first came to this phone, this was the very first thing I did.
Problem was I thought I had it working 100%, but it wasn't, so I had to spend about 10 hours to get it 100% on the s4.
I had asked people not to use it as it's free to use since I posted it on sg3 forums, and new XDA rules state anyone can use it since it's public, as long as credit it given.
I didn't want people using a non-finished product, especially since I've put SO much time into it already between the SG3 and now the SG4..
I did mis-takingly post wrongly though, and it wasn't my intention to post it like that.
I had posted that there was no other way to achieve this MOD.
I meant to say that there is no other blocking mode MOD done and this is the only one (at the time).
Simple confusion, and I hope everyone enjoys this MOD as much as I do!

Buy me a beer.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DraconicSeed
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Totally stoked to see this integrated into other roms. By the way, will this be menu style where you can choose what is blocked and what isn't?

andybones
Old
Thanks Meter 9,046

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraconicSeed View Post
Totally stoked to see this integrated into other roms. By the way, will this be menu style where you can choose what is blocked and what isn't?
http://www.twelveskip.com/tutorials/...-how-to-use-it

this will help explain what it is, except the only ting is blocking mode isn't in settings menu, u need to use the toggle. no biggie though.

Buy me a beer.
The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

syoungblood95
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Will this work on the OTA?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

andybones
Old
Thanks Meter 9,046

DONATE TO ME
links are ready.

Buy me a beer.