FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[INDEX] Themes & Apps & Mods [18/4]

1,275 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,713
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
// .. :: APPS & MODS :: .. //





// .. :: Apps :: .. //



// .. :: Mods :: .. //


// .. :: Lollipop :: .. //
[LIST][*]Flashable iOS emojis for Lollipop By @frankfurt069 .

// .. :: JB :: .. //


// .. :: Bootanimations :: .. //



// .. :: 4.3 Themes | Only 4.3 Themes Engine !! :: .. //


Quote:

Note : IF I forget something please pm me

IF You Appreciate My Work , Hit Thanks
Last edited by abo hani; 7th December 2014 at 05:04 PM.
The Following 95 Users Say Thank You to abo hani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th August 2013, 07:38 PM |#2  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,671
 
Donate to Me
More
Mate, you did a great job.
That's the way we won't forget about great apps, mods or tweaks...

When we open new threads, and we open them every few mins , we force our older threads down (of course) and this is a great way.to preserve them.

Tnx mate - very good

I just bought Tapatalk4 on market for only 0.99$ - it'll be sale whole week, so if someone need it...

Tnx @androidlover007 for that info

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2013, 08:57 PM |#3  
abo hani's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Latakia
Thanks Meter: 2,713
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

Mate, you did a great job.
That's the way we won't forget about great apps, mods or tweaks...

When we open new threads, and we open them every few mins , we force our older threads down (of course) and this is a great way.to preserve them.

Tnx mate - very good

I just bought Tapatalk4 on market for only 0.99$ - it'll be sale whole week, so if someone need it...

Tnx @androidlover007 for that info

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4

Thank you for your comment

OP updated , [MOD][JB]Xperia S port of 18 Lidroid Toogles Added By @rockernaxo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abo hani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
skywalkerdroid
13th August 2013, 09:11 PM |#4  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks for sharing.

If someone want's to ROCK the XDA hit this link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2389239
14th August 2013, 11:15 PM |#5  
abo hani's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Latakia
Thanks Meter: 2,713
 
More
OP Updated ! Added JB or ICS to "Mods" , Added new "Mods"

Hit thanks if you like it
The Following User Says Thank You to abo hani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2013, 09:42 AM |#6  
Rajeev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 14,827
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abo hani

OP Updated ! Added JB or ICS to "Mods" , Added new "Mods"

Hit thanks if you like it

Superb work mate... Really great ...
16th August 2013, 11:10 AM |#7  
cities516's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Macau
Thanks Meter: 3,327
 
More
Good work. Thanks!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta
16th August 2013, 05:15 PM |#8  
acro s @dicky's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Really nice bro...!!! If u can add for cusrom...
Very good work...

Sent from my LT26w using xda app-developers app
16th August 2013, 10:15 PM |#9  
abo hani's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Latakia
Thanks Meter: 2,713
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acro s @dicky

Really nice bro...!!! If u can add for cusrom...
Very good work...

Sent from my LT26w using xda app-developers app


will make it for acro s and ion in development section
17th August 2013, 04:41 PM |#10  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 15,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abo hani

will make it for acro s and ion in development section

Why in development section bro @abo hani?
Its not allowed to make duplicated threads
Just add it here in the OP withba titke for which device
Justba tip

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers® 4 Ever !!:..
Sent From The Moon With My Xperia P !
17th August 2013, 04:54 PM |#11  
abo hani's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Latakia
Thanks Meter: 2,713
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

Why in development section bro @abo hani?
Its not allowed to make duplicated threads
Just add it here in the OP withba titke for which device
Justba tip

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers® 4 Ever !!:..
Sent From The Moon With My Xperia P !

Is there INDEX for Roms in ion & acro s development will see because i searched and didnt see any INDEX

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes