Flag in a room
Thanks Meter: 27

630 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipis

Odin mobile zip?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

download rom manager from the play store. it works without issues. it installed the non touch though but you can install touch from that recovery.
15th August 2013, 07:22 AM   |  #23  
Flag Providence
Thanks Meter: 79

207 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipis

Odin mobile zip?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

I flashed CWM Touchwiz from mobile ODIN without a problem. It was after I rooted of course , but CF-Autoroot and Mobile Odin both worked like champs.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
15th August 2013, 08:56 AM   |  #24  
Flag Murfreesboro
Thanks Meter: 208

498 posts
Donate to Me
More
Official CWMR 6.0.3.6 non-Touch tar

http://db.tt/JJ1dmTYj

Official CWMR 6.0.3.6 Touch tar

http://db.tt/a8XRquYV
15th August 2013, 09:48 AM   |  #25  
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 394

595 posts
Donate to Me
More
You guys should consider buying the touch if you want it. Not only did you post his (koush) work but you posted it in original development like its yours. You guys crack me up. Support koush with a purchase instead of passing his work around, not yours. Op. A link would have sufficed. Please remove the touch version as its the paid version. Or post the IMG. instead... Sorry to be a drag but shht like this burns me up. If you compiled them yourself, disregard the post.
15th August 2013, 11:14 AM   |  #26  
Flag Murfreesboro

498 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbats

You guys should consider buying the touch if you want it. Not only did you post his (koush) work but you posted it in original development like its yours. You guys crack me up. Support koush with a purchase instead of passing his work around, not yours. Op. A link would have sufficed. Please remove the touch version as its the paid version. Or post the IMG. instead... Sorry to be a drag but shht like this burns me up. If you compiled them yourself, disregard the post.

I didn't claim credit for anything in posting Odin flashable tar images. All I did was make it a little easier for those that don't know how to convert the recovery.img which is available for free from koush's website. No credit or thanks necessary (besides koush for his awesome work). Honestly, I don't understand why that's such a big deal for you. It's not like I pirated his work and slapped my name on it.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg2013

Sorry noob question what's the differences intouch and nontouch clockwork mod 6.0.3.6 recovery. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Lol, non-touch requires you to use the volume rocker to highlight options in recovery and select them with the power button. Touch recovery allows you to skip all that and use the touchscreen. You can still use the volume rocker and power button if you want to, though. They're exactly the same except for that one difference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HampTheToker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2013, 01:41 PM   |  #27  
Flag Murfreesboro

498 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg2013

So if I'm running clockworkmod 6.0.3.2 what's the easiest way to update to 6.0.3.6. Thanks!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Download Odin and use it to flash 6.0.3.6 over 6.0.3.2 while your phone is in download mode.

Http://www.forum.xda-developers.com/...40&postcount=1
The Following User Says Thank You to HampTheToker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2013, 05:29 PM   |  #28  
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 394

595 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=HampTheToker;44642528]I didn't claim credit for anything in posting Odin flashable tar images. All I did was make it a little easier for those that don't know how to convert the recovery.img which is available for free from koush's website. No credit or thanks necessary (besides koush for his awesome work). Honestly, I don't understand why that's such a big deal for you. It's not like I pirated his work and slapped my name on it.[COLOR="Silver"]

I just think if people can't figure out how to install the IMG they should pay or use the non touch. If he wanted it to be that easy he would've made it flash able himself. A better idea would be to create a how to thread. I understand you guys are trying to help I just think you should go about it another way.
Besides we all need to support his awesome sauce and the touch version is dirt cheap. Either way , this is still the wrong thread
15th August 2013, 06:16 PM   |  #29  
Boston
Thanks Meter: 64

585 posts
More
when i upgraded to 6.0.3.2 i paid the $1.99 for the touch version.. now i have to pay another 1.99$ for the new version?
15th August 2013, 06:17 PM   |  #30  
Flag Murfreesboro

498 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=jbats;44652759]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HampTheToker

I didn't claim credit for anything in posting Odin flashable tar images. All I did was make it a little easier for those that don't know how to convert the recovery.img which is available for free from koush's website. No credit or thanks necessary (besides koush for his awesome work). Honestly, I don't understand why that's such a big deal for you. It's not like I pirated his work and slapped my name on it.[COLOR="Silver"]

I just think if people can't figure out how to install the IMG they should pay or use the non touch. If he wanted it to be that easy he would've made it flash able himself. A better idea would be to create a how to thread. I understand you guys are trying to help I just think you should go about it another way.
Besides we all need to support his awesome sauce and the touch version is dirt cheap. Either way , this is still the wrong thread

The touch version is also dirt free from his website. Do you also believe that if a person doesn't know to rebuild an engine then they have no business driving a car? Regardless of what you believe or think, I will continue to help where I can as long as no rules are being broken in the process. We were all noobs at one point in time. There's no reason to be a tech snob now that you know a thing or two.

Btw, I purchased ROM Manager Premium a while ago. I do my part to support developers for the great work they do. Maybe, others would be motivated to do the same if they weren't treated like childish leeches and/or belittled for asking questions.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HampTheToker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread