[Q] TWRP 2.6.0 E: Error tarring split files.
This is my first thread after a years here without any problems to flash on my i9300.
1. Previously use CM 10.1
2. Update to CM 10.2 --> It's OK without problems.
4. Restore all my apps from Titanium Backup --> Still OK
5. Uninstall Xposed framework for Reverse Tethering 3.7 --> Reboot --> Install same Xposed framework --> Reboot --> TADAAA!! problem occured
6. Stuck at bootloader
7. Have done many things but failed untill reinstall stock recovery and stock rom through ODIN --> Myphone start to breath
8. Done MegaWipe before reinstall TWRP recovery, CM 10.2, Gapps and restore some apps through TB --> No problems.
9. Try to nandroid backup via TWRP and get error log as below :
Backing up Data...
Breaking backup file into multiple archives...
E: Error tarring split files!