Originally Posted by shivg86
Hi,I hav just updraded my sgn from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 and m in India.First, I thought there would be a solution in 4.0.4 for battery drainage....but of no use.
Now I want to downgrade my sgn to 2.3.6(N7000DDLLC1) which is provided by sammobile.com and i hope that is official gb for indian sgn.
1. Please tell me hot to downgrade safely to 2.3.6 using clean installation.Actually, I have eMMc bug in sgn,so I can't wipe or format it.(MOST IMPORTANT)
So guys,please help me in doing this soon.thanks in advance......
Follow dr.Ketan's guide. They have clear instructions to downgrade.
Per the best I can remember
1. Download and install a safe karnal like Abyss.
2.Reboot to recovery.
3.Now wipe all
4.Then instal stock GB ROM
Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
Click Thanks if you feel my suggestion helped you.
- Panasonic GD90
- Motorola Accompli 008
- Motorola A925
- Haier black pearl (chinese remake)
- Nokia E90 (looking to sell)
- BB Curve 8250 (looking to sell)
- Samsung Galaxy Note