DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Here is the firmware for Xperia M [C1904]

Firmware Version: 15.1.A.1.9
customization ID: 1274-3888_IN
model: C1904

If you do not want the internal data to be wiped then DO NOT FLASH data/userdata partition...

to be flashed using LATEST FlashTool!

Xperia_M_C1904_15.1.A.1.9_1274-3888_R7A-INDIA.ftf (634.9 MB) Download link

Droidlover123

Jul 8, 2012

If you do not want the internal data to be wiped then DO NOT FLASH data/userdata partition...

Bro thanks for your work.
I wanna ask that as you used that phone how was that means display and performance wise???
I am thinking to get this phone!!!

Sent from my C1505 using xda app-developers app

whoisboss84

Jul 1, 2013
Bro thanks for your work.
I wanna ask that as you used that phone how was that means display and performance wise???
I am thinking to get this phone!!!

performance is great and best for this range bro, but display is little tricky i mean theres a lot of blue tint in the screen...
m thinking to buy this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamkang.fauxdisplay&hl=en
but not sure if it will help or not..

Droidlover123

Jul 8, 2012
performance is great and best for this range bro, but display is little tricky i mean theres a lot of blue tint in the screen...
m thinking to buy this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamkang.fauxdisplay&hl=en

I am planning to get this phone!!!
All features packed in a super budget phone!!!
I too saw a blue tint in a YouTube video!!!!
Tell me results if you get positive results via that app!!

Droidlover123

Jul 8, 2012

Please can you post some screen shots of phone and its features.
And pls upload them to some file hosting sites as uploading here at xda degrades photo quality!!

whoisboss84

Jul 1, 2013
Please can you post some screen shots of phone and its features.
And pls upload them to some file hosting sites as uploading here at xda degrades photo quality!!

no use of taking screenshot from phone itself and i dont have my s3 or any other cam with me now at office so cant post images now but take a look at this video by amit uploaded on youtube(watch in HD)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VY9CMYxmz4

Last edited:

Droidlover123

Jul 8, 2012
no use of taking screenshot from phone itself and i dont have my s3 or any other cam with me now at office so cant post images now but take a look at this video by amit uploaded on youtube(watch in HD)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VY9CMYxmz4

I already saw that video.
And try giving me screens when you reach Home!!!

And I think it's software problem so future update might fix that

Last edited:

whoisboss84

Jul 1, 2013
I already saw that video.
And try giving me screens when you reach Home!!!

And I think it's software problem so future update might fix that

yup its a software issue, they have just messed up he colors in order to make screen more bright... contacted sony service center and they said screen and cam will b improved in future firmware updates as they are getting these complains from all the xperia M customers and they have noted it..
again as for performance the fone is a blast.. played many 3d games including MODERN COMBAT 3 (CHAPTER - 5 - CHASE) which lags even on GALAXY S3 stock rom but its running smooth on this fone..:D

Reactions: moneylatentoi

Droidlover123

Jul 8, 2012
yup its a software issue, they have just messed up he colors in order to make screen more bright... contacted sony service center and they said screen and cam will b improved in future firmware updates as they are getting these complains from all the xperia M customers and they have noted it..
again as for performance the fone is a blast.. played many 3d games including MODERN COMBAT 3 (CHAPTER - 5 - CHASE) which lags even on GALAXY S3 stock rom but its running smooth on this fone..:D

That's good thing if Sony fix it asap
And hope we will get a separate xperia m section soon.
And
Still starving for this phone's features screen shots!!
If you can provide!!

Last edited:

SharpnShiny

May 14, 2012
Do add a request for an M section guys! Or we will never get it lol. I made my request the other day. I bought an M online, I should have it soon.

Check out all the online reviews and Youtube videos, there is no lack of first-hand information about the screen.

Is anyone else excited about modding the LED at the bottom of the phone? Apps always appear allowing you to mod this on Sony phones. OK, I know that it's not the biggest LED in the world but it nice huh? :victory:

I'm going to try using this phone as my main portable media player, using Sony's Media Go. The M has the full Sony sound mods; Clear Bass, Clear Audio, Clear Stereo, xLoud etc. I noticed that they don't make a big advertisement of this (they clearly want to boost the Xperia L) but in the White Paper and User Guide...the phone has all those things. ;)

ortax123

Aug 18, 2012

Do you know when can expected new firmware? I am curious if it's only fault of firmware. Maybe the screen and camera is of low quality and has technical defect.

I made my request the other day. I bought an M online, I should have it soon.

When you get the phone- write opinion about the screen and camera

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

People I contacted a developer @alivanov79 who developed cwm for Xperia sp...
    So I am directing him here please cooperate and help him:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Hope We will get recovery soon!!

Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app

Recovery_M_test1.rar

Installation:
    Unpack .zip on the desktop.
    Turn off antivirus, PC Companion, Flashtool, any other adb processes.
    Connect the phone to the PC.
    Run install.bat.
    Choose item #1.
    On the phone allow root access.
    At the end of the script working press any button on PC keyboard.
    To enter in CWM after first vibration press (not hold) several times volume button +.
    FINALLY ADMIN HAS APPROVED MY REQUEST AND A NEW FORUM FOR OUR DEVICE IS ON THE WAY.
    PROBABLY THIS WEEK

Sent from my Xperia keyboard
    Announcement Guys :-
    My First KERNEL for this Device has been completed horay!!
    I will post Kernel when forum will be added for this device I.E tomorrow!
    you will not be disappoint after flashing my ElixER
    No unlock bootloader is not require.
    And just got confirmation from admin that our device forum will be add on MONDAY.

Sent from my C1604 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app