Post Reply

[APP][2.3+] Nice Weather

OP aurelhub

19th August 2013, 07:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Nice Weather




I'm glad to show you my first Android application on the Play Store : Nice Weather (ok, another weather app... ! )






Download link on the Play Store

Features
- Weather forecast for 5 days with 3 hours intervals
- Display of the wind speed, temperature and precipitation
- Two interactive graphics to visualize the evolution of temperature and precipitation
- Single color by forecast
- Automatic update of data
- Information available in different units

Version 1.0.1
- Improve forecast
- Fix a bug

Version 1.1
- Improve forecast (again)
- Add manual selection of the location if the location service is disabled
- Click to the city name to access to the manual selection of the location

Version 1.1.1
- Add Czech and Chinese languages

Version 1.2
- Wind speed in meter per second
- Units are accessible by clicking on the informations !
- Fix a problem concerning the data recovery
- Adding Polish and Dutch languages
- Improve graphics quality

Version 2.1
- Better and more accurate weather provider
- Widgets & multi cities are availables in Pro version
- Settings screen
- Add a graph for the wind
- Add hour format
- Fixed some bugs
- More translations

Thanks in advance for all your comments & critics !
Last edited by aurelhub; 28th October 2013 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Version 2.1
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aurelhub For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2013, 09:03 PM   |  #2  
Listy2021's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 283
 
411 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Nice clean layout but please add support for manual location selection for those of us who have location & GPS services turned off
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Listy2021 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2013, 09:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy2021

Nice clean layout but please add support for manual location selection for those of us who have location & GPS services turned off

It's in the pipe ! Thanks !
The Following User Says Thank You to aurelhub For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2013, 10:06 PM   |  #4  
JohnnyEpic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 469
 
926 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Nice and clean. You might want to check out 'Outside The Window' oW app. Many similarities of which you may want to separate from. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnyEpic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2013, 07:50 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyEpic

Nice and clean. You might want to check out 'Outside The Window' oW app. Many similarities of which you may want to separate from. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to work on its identity !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aurelhub For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2013, 11:13 PM   |  #6  
Zinta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 43
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Looks very nice, the pale colours work well! Is there an update planned for the colour to change depending on the temperature, like 0 degrees is black but then goes up in tones till say red being 40 degrees. Just an idea but thought I would suggest it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zinta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2013, 09:21 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinta

Looks very nice, the pale colours work well! Is there an update planned for the colour to change depending on the temperature, like 0 degrees is black but then goes up in tones till say red being 40 degrees. Just an idea but thought I would suggest it!

I'm thinking about it but I want to keep a coherent UI and it's not easy to implement with the forecast color, but the work is still in progress... !
Thank you for your feedback !
The Following User Says Thank You to aurelhub For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2013, 10:39 PM   |  #8  
Zinta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 43
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelhub

I'm thinking about it but I want to keep a coherent UI and it's not easy to implement with the forecast color, but the work is still in progress... !
Thank you for your feedback !

Fair enough it was a thought, It does look pretty awesome as it is!! Yeah I suppose if you are able to pull it off it could be an add-on theme or something similar so people have the choice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zinta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2013, 04:46 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinta

Fair enough it was a thought, It does look pretty awesome as it is!! Yeah I suppose if you are able to pull it off it could be an add-on theme or something similar so people have the choice!

That's a great idea ! Thanks !
22nd August 2013, 05:52 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
New version available : 1.0.1
- Improve forecast
- Fix a bug

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank