[OFFICIAL][4.3][TF300T] CyanogenMod 10.2 Nightlies
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- TF300T (it can be installed on TF300TG but no 3G support!)
- Unlocked bootloader
- Your bootloader must be at least on Jelly Bean version (10.4 and above). - We recommend that you run the 4.2 Bootloader.
First installation :
1) Unlock your device, and install TWRP recovery (look in the development forum for the thread)
2) Push the update zip to your internal memory
3) Reboot in recovery (Shutdown tablet, press Vol Down + Power, then press Vol Up when prompted)
4) Make a backup
5) Navigate to "Install zip from sdcard", "Choose zip from sdcard", and choose the update zip you previously pushed to your tablet
5a) If you want Play Store, flash gapps now too (link above)
6) Go back and Wipe data/cache
Updating from previous build:
1) Push update zip to /sdcard/
2) Reboot in recovery
3) Flash as above
If any issue after updating, wipe data.
xplodwild, bumble-bee (for tf201 device tree from which this tree is inspired), chrmhoffmann, loganmc10, dasunsrule32 for some help, cyanogenmod
You can either help us by giving FULL bug reports WITH LOGS, WITH REPRO CASE, ETC
, or by submitting patches.
If you're not a developer, but still want to support you can hit the "Donate to me" button up ahead. Chrmhoffmann, please remind me to give you some of it
- Remember this is something we're doing in our free time, so a small gift is always appreciated and motivates us to keep on updating the port
Thanks to all donators!
_ Omni developer - Android - Check my twitter for the latest updates!
<codeworkx> YIPIJAHEY SCHWEINEBACKE
Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note N-7000, Galaxy S III i9300 • Asus
TF300T, TF700T • Sony
Xperia T (mint) • LG
Nexus 4, Nexus 5 • Oppo
Find 5, N1 •
and other devices you've never heard of.
Press "Thanks" if I helped !