in January 2010 I released a music player with file browsing :
Now, and after some cosmetic updates, I have a little bit more than 500K downloads, and I'm almost ready for a big update !
Between 2010 and now, other developpers made music players that they called exactly as my app.
So, here is the direct link to the current app on the market :
And now, let's speak about the features :
- music browsing by files / folders
- you can add a folder in favorites for further use
- music playback, swipe to sort or delete
- in music playback, you can see the playlist as a file list or as a folder list
- in music playback, the device should go on google images to get some pictures
- you can search music in your phone
- you can save playlist (only in paid version)
- there is a equalizer (not stable yet)
What I have to finish :
- improve stability
- finish the tablet layout
- implement the translations
- ability to remove files or folders from the filesystem
- gift codes to give the app without the market
- help and step by step guides
- shuffle in a folder
- more automatic playlists (new, never listened...)
- many more...
I wanted to share this work with you, but I think I'll need about 1 month to finish this update.
Bug reports are welcome, but I already have a list
If you have ideas of nice features (and easy to implement), your suggestions are welcome too !
Edit : The update version is now released on the market !!