Originally Posted by inurb
After using the mega for a couple of weeks the size is awesome. I'd be disappointed if Samsung doesn't at the very least make a 6.3" Note 3.
Would you consider a Note 3 if it had a smaller screen size than 6.3" ?
Nope. It's like when I got the original Note, anything smaller didn't interest me as it felt like a downgrade. Having the Mega for almost a month, the size is normal to me now and I don't feel it lacks in performance even at mid range specs.
My next phone should fulfill the following criteria:
* Maximum possible screen size for a device that still fits my pocket
* Removable battery with higher capacity
* Better camera lens with optical stabilisation / xenon flash
* Higher resolution screen (maybe 6.5 but same body size as the Mega)
* Quad/Octa core CPU with high end graphics + 3Gb RAM or more
* Spen and waterproof not necessary
The only phone I'm waiting for now is the Galaxy Mega 2.