- Update translation (Thanks to Jan Žák for Czech)
- New feature to adjust state change threshold for outgoing call. Use it if your phone does not vibrate on outgoing call. Check FAQ below for details.
- New option to enable additional debug info
- Update translation
- New feature to adjust vibration intensity
- New localisation for Traditional Chinese for Hong Kong
- Updated localisation for Simplified Chinese (thanks to liveasx)
- New localisation for Traditional Chinese
- Second mark of every minute can now be changed
- New feature to vibrate once at fixed time after outgoing call is connected (default is off)
- New feature to vibrate the phone during outgoing call at 45 second mark of every minute (default is off)
- New localisation for Simplified Chinese (thanks to liveasx)
- Fix issue that vibrate on incoming call might not work on some phones
- Add new feature Vibrate when an incoming call is waiting
- Add new feature Vibrate when an incoming call is connected
- All features can be turned on/off
- Completely rewritten based on ICS/JB AOSP source code using CM ROM logic. Now should work on most Android phone apps.
- Added support for ICS ROM. Now should work with more Xperia phones.
Q: My phone does not vibrate when an outgoing call is connected.
A: It's possible that the time of state change for your phone after an outgoing call is connected is slower than expected. This module has an assumption that this state change should happen in no longer than 200ms. In version 2.50, there's a new option to change this threshold. But first you need to know how much time your phone need. Following the procedures below:
1. First Enable Debug Info (new option available in 2.50 also) in setting.
2. Make some calls.
3. Check the Xposed log file under /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/log/.
4. Look for the line beginning with "cstate:ACTIVE". The value after "durationMillis" is the amount of time your phone needs for the state change for outgoing call. This value might varies so make several calls and mark the largest value.
5. Set the threshold to something higher than the largest value you found.
6. Try calling out again and see if it vibrates.
Sony Xperia ZR | Rooted Stock ROM 4.3 | Stock kernel | Dual CWM/TWRP recovery | Samsung 32GB UHS-I
HTC Incredible S | Blackrose 2.02 HBOOT | 4EXT Touch | CM11 VivoKat | TESCO Kernel 3.0.101 | 3831.18.00.28 radio | SanDisk Ultra UHS-I 32GB
Photo Grid/Frame Widget
| Android Phone Vibrator - Xposed
| Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB - Xposed
| Notification Direct Launcher - Xposed