2.20 Beta - 26 January 2014 - 2330 GMT+8
• Add Tinted TitleBar Option (based on Tinted StatusBar by @MohammadAG
• Add Option to Force Apps in Recents
• Add another Whitelist / Blacklist Option
[Blacklist all apps & only allow whitelisted apps to be opened in halo]
• Add Customizable TitleBar Separator (Thanks to @pijulius
• Add option to toggle if app shows a notification in statusbar when you minimize it (Thanks to @pijulius
[the "Restore Application, This floating app has been minimized" notification]
• Change "Hide Entire App" to "Minimize App" for Corner Actions.
[since we already have the option to enable/disable "Minimize to Statusbar"]
• Fix unsnapping windows sometimes not going back to original size (Snap-in Windows)
• Fix tapping on buttons without moving window cause it to be unsnapped (Snap-in Windows)
• Fix Maximizing Window when snapped causes a FC (Snap-in Windows)
• Fix titlebar not able to move window when "Allow ActionBar To Move" is disabled
• Fix top of window border hidden under titlebar
2.18 Beta - 12 January 2014 - 2300 GMT+8
• Add Whitelist / Blacklist Options
1) Always open apps in halo except blacklisted apps
2) Never open apps in halo except whitelisted apps
• Removed Previous TW fixes because it had no effect
• (Another Possible) Fix for TouchWiz Devices closing window on touch outside with movable windows.
• Fix Outline Resizing not showing correct size on Android 4.3+
• Fix 1 pixel gap in snap-in windows
• Fix Bug where Snap-in Windows is enabled on triangle/quadrant regardless of settings
• Optimize Minimizing App with notification
• Improve Blacklisting Code (if whitelist worked for you, then blacklist bug should be fixed.)
• Small Cleanups in code (Remove duplicated code, text)
2.16 Beta - 01 January 2014 - 1320 GMT+8
• Add Snap-in Windows (similar to Aero Snap) >> Video
• Add Whitelisting
• Add Outline Resizing (set to default, you can switch back to live resizing in the settings.)
• Remove checking if parent activity is halo if itself is already halo (speeds up launching)
• Fix Bottom-left resizer moving Window to the right on first touch and when dragging out of the screen
• Fix Window not restoring old size after maximizing
• Fix crash with some apps that launch a floating window. (especially on kitkat)
• Partially Fix gmail bug. (Titlebar may/may not show properly still.)
• Fix QuickSettings Mods for Non-Cyanogenmod-Based ROMs
• (possible) Fix for touchwiz touch outside bug
2.14 Beta - 28 December 2013 - 0020 GMT+8
• Fix Bug with Quick Settings using if Long Press option's preference box.
• Fix Bug with triangle not resizing properly when window is maximized
• Fix Bug where Drag To Move bar will be overlapped by the statusbar when at the very top
• Optimize + Fix Bottom-Left resizing by disabling animation inserted by Android
• Optimize Bottom-Right Resizing
• Optimize App Focus Changing
• Add Auto-Resize and Auto Re-position on Rotate. (very buggy)
(Some apps refuse to take note of the rotation change)
• Add TitleBar for Dragging with Close, Maximize, Minimize.
2.12 Beta - 25 December 2013 - 0240 GMT+8
• Add Maximize App Option for Quadrant/Triangle Single/Long Press
• Add ability to drag using triangle/quadrant to move
• Add ability to disable dragging the actionbar to move
• Add Option in Drag To Move Bar to minimize app with notification. (slightly experimental)
• Fix bug where toggling movable windows only takes effect after restarting twice.
• Fix Bug where 1st Resizing moves app into the top-left / top-right corners
2.10 Beta - 22 December 2013 - 2115 GMT+8
• Attempt to prevent apps from noticing that another app has opened.
(Maybe helps prevent from acting weird when opening another app)
• Add Corner Action to Show Drag To Move Bar without hiding corners.
• Add Recent Apps Screen "Open in Halo" option
• Add Testing Screen to test opening apps and check if module loaded successfully
• Fix Transparency Slider Initial Text showing wrong value (100% all the time)
• Fix Single/Long Press Notification Exception when notification is updated (on ICS)
• Fix Bug where blacklisting system ui makes app focus changing fail to work
• Fix Bug where done button stops working after opening & closing new activity
• Fix disabling App Pausing on ICS
• (Untested) Possible Fix disabling App Pausing on TouchWiz.
• (Untested) Possible Fix for Bug where touching outside will close window even with resizing enabled
2.08 Beta - 19 December 2013 - 1140 GMT+8
• Backported Long/Single Press Notification Option to ICS
• Blacklist Apps to never open in floating mode.
(Really never, including "force new windows in halo")
• Option to Prevent Moving Home to the front (when using recent apps screen)
• Corner Actions for Transparency Slider and Hide Entire App
• Fix bug where closing an activity via the corner will break closing for other activity of same app
• Optimized SystemUI Restarting Method
• Changed App Description and some Settings Description
2.06 Beta - 10 December 2013 - 2240 GMT+8
• Fix Corner Actions "Close App" on ICS
• Use HW acceleration for app that support it to have smoother resizing.
• Add resizing for Quadrant.
• Allow Triangle/Quadrant to be hidden + to disable resizing.
• Add Customizable Border around movable window
• Add Single Click Action for Triangle
• Retain Window Position on Start
(When opening a new window of the same app, place them in the same position and size of the original.)
• Constant Window Position
(When resizing or moving a window, windows of the same app behind it will also be updated.)
2.04 Beta - 02 December 2013 - 2350 GMT+8
• Changed apps opening over halo into a preference.
• Fix Triangle Showing as Squares for ICS
• Added Choosable Action for Triangle Long Press
• Added Bottom Right Quadrant with Single/Long Press Option
2.02 Beta - 29 November 2013 - 0900 GMT+8
• Added Restart SystemUI Option (Requires Superuser permission)
• Fix Apps Opening in Fullscreen above Halo Window
• Optimized (quite a few) Reflections in App Launch
• Possible Fix for some apps still not showing resize triangle
• Option for Quick Settings to be open in floating mode.
(Also works with Cyanogenmod's Quick Access Ribbon)
2.00 Beta - 27 November 2013 - 0010 GMT+8
• KitKat Compatibility! ~90% Compatible.
• Major Code Optimization for faster app starting
• Re-did UI to an actual preference screen
• Fix Transparency Dialog Percentage showing in black for some apps
• Fix Triangle not showing on some apps
• Fix Triangle not touchable on some apps (eg. Google Play)
• Customizable Triangle Color, Transparency, Size
• Option to have Single Click Notifications to open in halo. Long press to "Open Normally"
• Option to Disable Auto Close on Screen Off or Home Press
• Option to Allow App to be shown in Recents
1.24 Beta - 24 October 2013 - 1330 GMT+8
• Movable & Resizable Windows for all Apps
(Resizable, Movable, and Transparency Changer)
(Blurry Video by me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHWaXTXIi94
• Settings will be shown in categories
(Click Category Title to show settings)
1.22 Beta - 02 October 2013 - 0000 GMT+8
• Halo-ed Apps will now re-scale when rotating (Little bit buggy)
• SystemUI won't FC when "Open in Halo" is selected
• Some Black Background Issues Fixed
• Yet-some-more Fixes for Samsung's TouchWiz (Reported Working for Halo Windows)
1.20 Beta - 15 September 2013 - 2030 GMT+8
• BoatBrowser (and some other apps) FC fixed
• Added more Gravity Setting (Top-Center , Left-Center , Right-Center , Bottom-Center)
• Long Press Normal Notification in Notification Shade Dropdown will have "Open in Halo" option. (see image for more detail)
---- You need to turn ON "Long press notif. menu" in XHFW. Then restart your SystemUI by force closing it.
---- If it is compatible, SystemUI will open normally
---- If it is not compatible, SystemUI will have constant Force Closes (after which you must immediately turn it off)
-1.18 Beta / 9th September 2013 / 2130 GMT+8
-Cleaned up lots of codes (Should be faster now)
-Gravity Option to make window open in the corners
v1.16 (07 Sept 2013)
-MMS and other apps will not go back to homescreen anymore.
-Testing some fixes for Samsung Devices. (worked partially)
v1.14 (05 Sept 2013)
-Added Toggle for Keyboard Mode (To disable the window moving up from beta1.12, change the mode to "Scale" or "Default")
-Added App Pausing (not so stable, enable in settings by turning off Bottom App Pausing.)
-Some fixes (removed useless codes, imports)
v1.12 (01 Sept 2013)
-Fixes most android 4.3 black background (Cannot cast intent to string error)
-Apps no longer force close (eg. Terminal Emulator)
-Floating Window will pan up when keyboard is opened (previously will resize window which slows down keyboard opening)
-Most Larger Apps will open in floating mode. (eg Facebook, WeChat, Whatsapp, Camera, etc.)
-Caught a possible exception in scaling window (some devices that had fullscreen popup but transparency works may scale properly now (not confirmed)
v1.10 (28 Aug 2013)
Changelog at bottom of this post
v1.08 (27 Aug 2013)
Attempted again to fix black background issue. (Failed.
But speeds up loading of apps in floating mode)
v1.06 (26 Aug 2013)
Attempted fix for black background issue with some ROMs(but it failed)
v1.01 - v1.04 (25 Aug 2013)
Added resizing, transparency and dim features
Posted on XDA