HTC One stuck on boot screen

Search This thread

rogue977

Aug 27, 2013
Flashed down viperRom one after rooting my phone. I restarted the phone and now its stuck on the boot screen. I cant hard reboot with volume-down+ power. Computer wont recognize it. Any thoughts on how to get somewhere? Anywhere?

jrburkh

Mar 14, 2010
In my experience, being stuck at the boot screen (not to be confused with the bootloader) is due to an incompatible kernel. Make sure you flashed a kernel built for the same Android version as the ROM.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nomeeali

Dec 1, 2010
HTC One MINI stuck on logo

Hi,

need help with my HTC One Mini, was trying to flash on custom Rom unlocked boothloader, rooted, and format device through routed when i tried to flash on custom rom cant find the file and now its stuck on HTC Logo,

Please help me to find the RUU or some solution fo i can make my mob up again.

Thanks

REgards,

Morencyam

Jul 2, 2011
Cincinnati
Hi,

need help with my HTC One Mini, was trying to flash on custom Rom unlocked boothloader, rooted, and format device through routed when i tried to flash on custom rom cant find the file and now its stuck on HTC Logo,

Please help me to find the RUU or some solution fo i can make my mob up again.

Thanks

REgards,

I am having a similar problem. I unlocked the bootloader and have TWRP, rooted, and then flashed the Bulletproof Kernel then wiped cache after flash. Now when I turn the phone on it shows the HTC logo then goes to a black screen and just hangs there and eventually reboots and hangs on the black screen again. I do not have a ROM on the phone storage and am working on trying to sideload one but am having a little trouble. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

m.hussnain2

Sep 16, 2013
How could i enter in recovery i just installed viperOne on my htc one x and now it just stucked on boot screen and i can not even enter into the recovery mode

Top Liked Posts