I've just uploaded an app to the Google Play and it would be great if you take a look at it.
It is a game to make sudokus. It has an intuitive interface that lets you play as nimbly as you would on paper.
- Choose between five levels: super easy, easy, medium, hard and evil.
- Share best scores with worldwide players.
- Earn 20 achievements with Google Play Services integration.
- Popup input method.
- You can mark, annotate and erase cells.
- Auto-save your game.
- Pause your game and continue later.
- Undo and Redo.
- Intelligent hints.
- Highlight all the occurrences of a number
- Top scores and statistics by level.
- Tap to enter a number.
- Long tap to enter annotations.
- Double tap to highlight a number.
I came from the Portal, but I will definitely stay for the sudoku fun
Very nice app! Well done! It will be my go-to sudoku app for sure!
I really like the ui, very clean and most importantly easy to use.
Inputting numbers + annotations is the main thing when playing sudoku and this is the first app that does this fast and easy!
this is what I want to see in future updates:
- google play games sevices for leaderboards
- maybe 1v1 live games (choose difficulty - fastest time wins)
- save/load multiple games
- different color themes to choose from or set your own colors
Hey, this is a nice game.
I like to play sudokus a lot and am delighted with your game.
Some improvements can be to implement Google play game services, to store highscores. Multiplay is not really important for sudoku imho.
Also I came across some layout alignment errors (not all numbers are aligned correctly in the center) during gameplay and in the highscore screen. (see attachments)
Aside from being a famous god in Norse mythology, Odin is the name of an … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?