I've just uploaded an app to the Google Play and it would be great if you take a look at it.
It is a game to make sudokus. It has an intuitive interface that lets you play as nimbly as you would on paper.
- Choose between five levels: super easy, easy, medium, hard and evil.
- Share best scores with worldwide players.
- Earn 20 achievements with Google Play Services integration.
- Popup input method.
- You can mark, annotate and erase cells.
- Auto-save your game.
- Pause your game and continue later.
- Undo and Redo.
- Intelligent hints.
- Highlight all the occurrences of a number
- Top scores and statistics by level.
- Tap to enter a number.
- Long tap to enter annotations.
- Double tap to highlight a number.
It is a free version with no advertising.
Here you have the link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gloop.sudoplus
It would be fantastic to have feedback from you!.
v2 - Added dark theme and fixed some UI bugs.
v2.0.01 Fixed a bug in annotations