I've just uploaded an app to the Google Play and it would be great if you take a look at it.
It is a game to make sudokus. It has an intuitive interface that lets you play as nimbly as you would on paper.
- Choose between five levels: super easy, easy, medium, hard and evil.
- Share best scores with worldwide players.
- Earn 20 achievements with Google Play Services integration.
- Popup input method.
- You can mark, annotate and erase cells.
- Auto-save your game.
- Pause your game and continue later.
- Undo and Redo.
- Intelligent hints.
- Highlight all the occurrences of a number
- Top scores and statistics by level.
- Tap to enter a number.
- Long tap to enter annotations.
- Double tap to highlight a number.
I came from the Portal, but I will definitely stay for the sudoku fun
Very nice app! Well done! It will be my go-to sudoku app for sure!
I really like the ui, very clean and most importantly easy to use.
Inputting numbers + annotations is the main thing when playing sudoku and this is the first app that does this fast and easy!
this is what I want to see in future updates:
- google play games sevices for leaderboards
- maybe 1v1 live games (choose difficulty - fastest time wins)
- save/load multiple games
- different color themes to choose from or set your own colors
Hey, this is a nice game.
I like to play sudokus a lot and am delighted with your game.
Some improvements can be to implement Google play game services, to store highscores. Multiplay is not really important for sudoku imho.
Also I came across some layout alignment errors (not all numbers are aligned correctly in the center) during gameplay and in the highscore screen. (see attachments)
If you’ve ever entered apassword on your mobile device, you’ve surely … more
26 Aug 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?