[ROM][KERNEL][TWEAK]JellyBlast for GT-B5510[2.3.6]
JellyBlast for Galaxy Y Pro B5510
Based on :
Core tweaks :
- Init.d support
- Support azerty or qwerty keyboard
- Dark Jelly Bean themed (only phone.apk is not fully themedl)
- New "recent app" shortcut
- SMS stock apk replaced by Cyanomodgen's
- Included : GO SMS PRO, Emoji plugin & Iphone theme, and ES file explorer
- CPU spy & No-frill CPU control intégrated in setting apk
- Google chrome
- Extend battery life
- Extended Power menu
- New bootanimation & deleted shutdown one
- Egaliseur Beats™ and Sony xloud™
- Statut bar improoved, slide to get away
- Choice between two lockscreens
- RFS filesystem (samsung default)
Please do not mirror and PM me before publying on an other thread or forum...
- Bacem_tweak : undervolt your battery up to 20 mV (you can change this in init.d/01bacem_tweak)
- darky_zipalign : zipalign at every boot
- KURO 1 and KURO 2 tweaks : many useful tweaks
- Adrenaline engine : other optimizations
You now have seven files :
Stock ROM :
Cutom kernel :
And the custom ROM :
- unlock.zip to unlock your phone if you want
- CWM.zip pour flash la ROM // WARNING : do NEVER format data or dalvik cache with CWM.zip : use the default recovery !
have ODIN (last version recomanded), put unlock.zip , CWM.zip and JellyBlastV4.6.zip on your memory card, not in any folder
Step 1 :
Connect your phone in download mode (power + home + vol down) and flash stock ROM with odin.
Get back another time to download mode, and flash the custom kernel.
Reboot your phone recovery mode (power + home + vol up) and select "wipe data (factory reset)", and confirm
this wil ERASE ALL your data
(you can juste make a "wipe cache", but I don't advise that)
Then select "Apply update from sdcard", and select CWM.zip
You enter in the ClockWorkRecoveryMod
Select => "mount and storage", => "format /system", confirm
do NOT forget, then, to select "mount /system" and "mount /data", unless ROM won't install correctly (after that, they both say "unmount/system" and "unmount/data")
The hit return button and chose in the menu : "install zip from sdcard", then "choose zip from sdcard". Select JellyBlastV4.6.zip.
- Don't try to update, it's useless because the apk has been removed
- Only two lockscreens are avaible without issues : AOSP and Samsung stock, i'm working on the others (and on phone.apk)
- You cannot udate any apk include in this ROM (signature issue), cause the internal memory of the galaxy y pro is very small and can't support all udate and other user apps, so think of desactivate auto updater n the play store...
- AvijitGhosh for the first rom : here
- ImbaWind for adrenaline script
- Pratyush Creed for creeds parts
- DJ for the statut bar
- And you, tester, to give me ideas and reports
If a moderator could move this thread, I'll be thankfull... I cannot post in dev cause I'm still a n00b on this forum... and sorry if my english isn't very welll, cause I'm french...
If your sim card doe'nt work, try changin the CSC : type *#06# to get your imei number, and then type *#272*<your IMEI># ; select your own CSC code (for me XEF for example) but this will ERASE ALL YOUR DATA
Don't forget to press "Thanks" if you like my work !
JellyBlast for Galaxy Y Pro GT-B5510