Version 0.2 - September 12, 2013
- Preview section added.
- Save Screenshots from articles and games (The quality of the game screenshots is bad but the articles are full quality).
Version 0.3 - November 13, 2013
- Added support for Android device with 2.1+
Version 0.4 - November 26, 2013
- Added some scrolling animation.
- Fix game screenshots quality. (From thumb quality to full quality).
Version 0.5 - December 26, 2013
- Fix errors caused by the website changing serve.
- Worked in the theme.
- Added share article option.
- Changed the app name from x360a to XA.
- Watch article video (Browser the support flash needed)
- Previews Section - Version 0.2
- Save Screenshots - Version 0.2
- Support for Android 2.1+ Devices - Version 0.3
- Watch article videos (Browser the support flash need) - Version 0.5
- Share article option - Version 0.5
Main Phone: HTC One M8 (Gunmetal Grey/16GB Internal + 16GB MicroSD Class 10/GSM+LTE)
Other Phones: HTC One (Silver/32GB/GSM+LTE/GPe) / HTC One X (White/32GB/GSM)
Past Phones: HTC Desire / HTC Desire HD / Galaxy S3 / Galaxy Note 3
Past Tablets: HP Touchpad 32GB / Google Nexus 7 (2012)
Hi, I'm a new developer developing an app that is based in the website xbox360achievements.org. The website offer information about Xbox games such as news, achievements, guides, reviews, previews and much more.
My goals is to offer that information within my app. So far I only have the basic stuff included such as browse for games, show achievements list plus descriptions and more.
I need some testers, so I can get some suggestion, fix bugs and ultimately improve the app.
NOTE: This app is for devices running android 4+ (ICS)
NOTE: The app is in the very early stage, so expect some crashes.
NOTE: I do not have any permission to develop the app. For now I'm just developing the app for learning purposes. I have ask for permission and I'm just waiting for the response.
Nice app, it would be nice if we could access the forums from the app as well. I've been waiting for them to make their own app or integrate tapatalk for awhile now. I'll be sure to post any bugs if I find any. Keep up the good work.
Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?