Stuck on boot after installing custom roms

Search This thread

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Are you performing a factory wipe in recovery mode before booting the phone for the first time?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have tried that with custom roms loki-ed already, loki-ing after, flashing kernels, everything.

the only solution i was able to find is to download the stock ATT UCUAMDB firmware, and using ODIN to flash it. after that it boots fine. i did lose everything though, my custom recovery and root. at least its not looping on boot...gonna flash MDL now.

You do know if you don't hurry and flash a custom rom since you went back to Factory AT&T and is not rooted your phone is gonna upgrade on it's own to MF3 and if that happens you won't be able to flash custom Roms just thought i let you know!
    Hey!, I saw this post when searching for answers to the same issue I have right now. I have tried to flash I337UCUAMDB_I337ATTAMDB_I337UCUAMDB_HOME.tar but Odin is getting a Failed results. I tried flashing back again to NB1 rootable rom from other threads here, then Tried flashing back to stock rom AMDB, still no luck. Could you tell me how did you managed to go back to AMDB?.. Thanks so much..

What is the error in Odin? What bootloader is currently on the phone?
    Odin will not flash the rom because the rom being flashed has an older bootloader than the rom on the phone. This is evidenced by the fact that Odin stops after trying to flash aboot.mbn.