Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help me] Unbrick haipai i9389 (mtk6589)

Tip us?

andryu98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Help me] Unbrick haipai i9389 (mtk6589)

Hi all, unfortunately, i have bricked my phone, and it now can't turn on..
I have a backup of the software(My friend gived me it), but when i put it in SP Flash Tool, i see only the red bar, then the program don't flash anything..
My computer see the phone as "MTK USB Port (COM6)"..
Is this the problem maybe?
Please help me..
Sorry for my bad english, I'm italian..

andryu98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
#UP

andryu98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
No one can help me please?

sam tyler
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Did you use MTK droid tools to make a backup? I know you may have done this all ready, but did you download the drivers and checked in device manager on your computer to see if you can see the phone? Sometimes if you remove the battery, and connect it to the computer. (with a good USB lead ) it should install the phones drivers. Did you also install adb on your computer? As if you did, you should be able to get into recovery. By typing adb reboot recovery and it should boot into c.w.m. recovery. Hope this helps. I'm still getting used to mine. Sorry I can't help with more advice, hopefully someone on here can help.

Sent from my I9389 using xda app-developers app

HeathenMan
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
hey everyone i need your help unbricking my haipai too, i deleted some system apps now its restarting (bootloop in android loading screen, sometimes launcher appears for some seconds and bootloop again) and i think its because of the s4 water apk - can somebody pls upload this apk or better all system apks from i9389 ? cant extract the system.img from needrom... and i didnt have a special cable to flash via sp tool. i got this phone yesterday it was great as i say i deleted some and after reboot all fun is gone ;P
My "TeKkPuRe" Youtube Channel
Short URL | Paste | [URL="http://r.8.je/list/social"]Statusnet/GnuSocial List | RSS Feeder Service

Galaxy S4 i9505, CrDroid (Discussion/Versions) with Black Theme and Alucard Kernel (Kantjer settings)
- PowerShell Superuser
- MoAB, Fly-On Mod SQLite Tweak, Adrenaline Injector, MaliveBooster

http://crimecodes.de.tl | https://quitter.se/heathenman

peyote.wez
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi. I just did the same thing. Got rid of s4 wate r and now continual boot loop. I cant get into titainium to get it back.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

peyote.wez
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi. Can anyone help with this topic. I have rooted my i9389. Backed it up with titanium. The whilst removing some bloat whare have sent my phone into a boot loop. I have no pc just a tablet. And when I did manage to connect to a pc it would not recognize the phone. When I turn it on and try to open back up or titanium or anything else for that matter it loops before I can get anywhere. Please help.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

sam tyler
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Mine died ...getting no network and signal and I know its not my sim card.quite a few have died this way.

Sent from my Blade using xda app-developers app

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more