Wakelock: If selected, screen will be turned on when Notification arrives.
Another permission that is managed by DashNotifier, added for security (added in v0.4).
Root is not needed to run this extension.
Now available directly on Google Play:
For the Beta versions, please join the Google+ community and then visit the play link store to get DashNotifier through Play store beta channel. I will publish updates on Play.
1. Join Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...80035899880126
2. Download app from Play from play store: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...g.dashnotifier
This app is always going to be free, feedback is all I ask for. And if you like DashNotifier, please spread the word around.
-Fixed crash on application selection (Italian)
-Fixed notification not clearing issue
-Added compatibility for Notifications that don't have titiles
- Support for ADW compatible icon packs
- You can now select an icon from other sources like Dropbox, Drive, File Managers etc
- Hide choose icon option when not needed i.e. when Notification icon option is on
- Fixed some FCs
Support for Android 4.2.
New icon. Thanks to Dima Skvarskyi
Option to use icon from notification
Search in application selection activity
Hundreds of new icons. Thanks to Uppack
(New icon selection dialog)
Automatic icon setting on application selection
Improved application selection with better performance.
Total extensions now up to 11.
Ability to disable extensions. You can now have anywhere from 1 to 11 extensions in DashClock through DashNotifier
Up buttons in all activities
Option to hide notification number
1. Bigger extension icons. Matches standard DashClock size.
2. Added Spanish and Italian translation.
3. Ability to change extension title: with and without count for all three categories.
1) with Application name 2) Custom title 3) Title from Notifcation
4. Sectioned application selector
5. Ability to change extension click behavior to desired application or shortcut
6. Ability to Stack notification content
7. Added about screen and link to google play
8. Few more icons added - Instagram, Google Keep, Threema and, BBM(?)
9. Fixed a potential security issue
10. Code is now available on github at https://github.com/umanx/DashNotifier
Note: Larger APK size is because of Android support library.
1. You can now select icon for an extension from gallery
2. Moved around settings in settings screen
3. Select icon shown in settings screen
4. Option to ignore ongoing notifications for an app
5. Improved feedback when notification access is off (Using crouton library)
6. Option to show count (0) for persistent extensions
7. Total number of extensions increased by 2. Now 7.
8. Option to set custom extension title
9. Few more icons added
10. This is all I can recall
Did some code refactoring for better maintainability (hopefully)
1. Fixed issue where notifications might not show up in DashClock
2. Fixed FC when notification package doesn't have a launch intent
3. Removed the confusing "accept" action bar item. It is visible only when the Notification access is off.
4. Removed proximity sensor check - until completely fixed.
5. Better looking icon selector
6. Added two new icons
7. Ongoing notifications are now shown without count.
For those want the wallpaper from screenshots: http://imgur.com/7WFu2N2