1st November 2013, 04:23 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Definitely need an English version also please add Symphony Xplorer T8
20th November 2013, 09:18 AM   |  #22  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 42

219 posts
Please add support for Gionee smartphone. When it's going to be released?
The Following User Says Thank You to agismaniax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2013, 04:19 PM   |  #23  

2 posts
Question Error 1119
I trying to flashing my fake galaxy s4 (i9500) then i got problem (#1119).
there is no solution in shuame website. please help me.

What is '1119 Error Number' in Shuame China?
24th November 2013, 10:54 PM   |  #24  

2 posts
Used This to Root my Sophix tab_840g
I used this to Root my Sophix tab_840G, after months of searching for a method Root my tablet, Shuame rooted it in just 5 minutes. This will be great when it is translated to english. Is there an ETA on when the English version will be released?
11th December 2013, 02:56 AM   |  #25  

2 posts
I successfully rooted a Double Power EM63 Tablet with this software!
I successfully rooted a Double Power EM63 Tablet with this software! I may upload full instructions and software if people need or want it.
15th December 2013, 05:38 AM   |  #26  
Flag St. Charles, MO
Thanks Meter: 95

623 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesite

I successfully rooted a Double Power EM63 Tablet with this software! I may upload full instructions and software if people need or want it.

I'd be interested in that

Sent from my SM-T217S using xda app-developers app
16th December 2013, 08:50 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Still no English version
Still no English version. Long time. Is some other app which do the same things as Shuame?
17th December 2013, 09:08 PM   |  #28  
Flag Bothell, Washington
Thanks Meter: 218

1,028 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesite

I would like to know as well. I have two of these and I want to be able to move apps to sd card.
26th December 2013, 07:09 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 4

5 posts
Talking Shuame rocks!
OMG! I was finally able to root my Micromax A110 jellybean using this. I tried every other possible method. tried the one using a flash tool, but didn't work for me. tried all other rooting applications, but didn't work. But was finally able to root using this by connecting my device as a media device. And it was pretty simple although i couldn't understand Chinese. An English version would be awesome
29th December 2013, 10:11 PM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 5

13 posts
added devices successfully rooted:

generic android tablet running 4.2.2 made by chinese company Gemini, its a Gem1000 tablet successfully rooted by shuame, turn on usb debugging in the settings and shuame automatically finds it and asks if you want to root. you have to go back into settings and re turn on usb debugging when it reboots your tablet during root process otherwise it waits at 16% and says reconnecting for ages until you realize lol. then you can install google play store directly by going to the 4th button along at the top of shuame on your pc (looks like a lil windows logo) and selecting the buttong with G on it on the left hand side, when the mouse is hovered it says google play store etc, itll adb fpush it to your system and give you complete google apps

generic tablet irulu ax105 recognised but i dont understand enough chinese to know why it wont root it, it just has an android with a crying face and two drop down menus in chinese******

ignore this, there is a root option after all but it looks more like a chinese link than the first tablet root option did which is why i missed it, successfully rooted irulu tablet too
Last edited by EveryoneIsALiarOnline; 29th December 2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: extra info

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread