BeanStalk 4.3.075 - 9/9/2013
Optimized/cleaned lockscreen code
Updated profiles settings
Added .75 and .25 animation scales
Couple wifi fixes
Ported statusbar brightness slider (notification drawer styles) from AOKP rom control
Statusbar brightness slider (finger slide across statusbar style)
Updated colorpicker and layout for powerwidget color options
Removed dithering option
Added lock before unlock
Camera/Gallery options from slimrom. Smart control, jpeg quality settings, color effects, etc.
As usual, numerous fixes throughout the build.
Latest cm10.2 changes
Added support for vibrator intensity tuning
Updated kernel to 3.4.60
Fixed variable button/keyboard brightness
Fixed google update service battery drain (cm patch)
Added Death Ray torch mode (all devices except urushi)
Disabled touchscreen undervolt on anzu
Fixed USB OTG support
Testing fix for OpenVPN support
BeanStalk 4.3.07 - 8/292013
* More updates to HALO
* Merged android-4.3_r2.2
* Option to set LTE icon to 4g icon instead
* Massive overhaul to lockscreen targets
* Option to show network usage stats
* Mock SMS developer option
* Added listview animations from thinking bridge build. Pretty neat.
* Makeover font size control with auto preview.
* Notification drawer brightness slider
* Optimizations and cleanups to PIE and navbar
* IRDA support added into the build for devices that can use it.
* Cleaned up trigger code for PIE/Extended desktop/Nav bar. - Thanks slim
* Many many many cleanups/fixes/optimizations across the board
* Removed the CM hardware tunables code and keeping previous advanced device settings.
* Fixed Camera (Thanks Mike)
* Kernel 3.4.60
* Fixes by LX