LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)
Here are all the current KDZ files for flashing Your G2 Back to Stock, I have updated the Link below with the AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon,Sprint, and Korean, Asia, Pretty much of all them now!. READ!!! The first Guide Below is to Return To STOCK For ALL Varrients!! EXCEPT for the AT&T Please read below for the steps to return to stock on AT&T
NOTICE! - IF you download fails or does not download all the way USE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER!, Files that are usually over 1GB browsers have issues downloading them espseically if you have a slow connection.
First Off Not Responsible if you flash the wrong one!!!!
THIS Guide Below for All Versions EXCEPT the AT&T Version (For AT&T & Sprint Scroll Down more)
How to flash ROM:
1) Download the Rom You Want! Choose your model At the Link Below - The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds!
Rom`s Mirror - Thanks and credit to fma965
2) Download LG mobile support tool and Install it. (It will open up when its done just CLOSE IT OFF)
LG Mobile Support Tool Download
3) Download / Install FlashTool (R&D Test Tool) & Drivers
4) Power off your G2, press Volume Up & and then plug in the usb cable (enter to a download mode)
5) Extract FlashTool and run UpTestEX.exe
6) In R&D Test Tool window,
Select Type = 3GQCT (top left hand side)
PhoneMode = DIAG (top right hand side)
Select kdz file = click to select your LG stock rom *.kdz
Click "Normal web upgrade test" (bottom right hand side)
Then another window will pop up, click "Upgrade Start" button
wait a few seconds, another window "Select Country & Language" pop up,
=> Country=Republic of Korea
you can click ok to proceed
7) All Done and wait for finish!
8) Be Sure that after flashing to perform a reset as for some reason flashing this does not remove what was there before until you reset. By turning off, Holding down power and Vol Down until it comes up on the screen.
Please post your results.
RETURN TO STOCK AT&T & Sprint Version ONLY!
1. LGFlashTools v1.5 - Download
2. Drivers - Download
3. Download Both Stock Image File and DLL (Both Files) - Download
Credit to @madmack
for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2
3.1 - FOR SPRINT FIRMWARE - Click Here
1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
2. Install LGFlashTools v1.6 (but don't run it)
3. Extract the TOT file from the ZIP
1. Put the phone into download mode. (Turn off device PRESS VOL UP while plugging in the micro usb cable. If this doesn't work, try holding both volume keys instead)
2. Let the phone initialize and install the drivers. Once done, in Device manager, you should see the LG phone listed under COM ports (something along these lines).
3. Find that LG entry in Device Manager, click on Properties, Advanced and then change the COM port to COM41 and close/save.
4. Unplug your phone! Important step.
To get this tool to work, you'll need to do a few tricks.
1. Set the computer's date to some time in July 2012 or before.
2. Disconnect the internet
3. Find a serial number or register key from somewhere on the web (a google search for lgflashtools serial will yield some results). Can't help you here and please don't share any keys in this thread or get us in trouble.
4. Execute the LGFlashTools. It should ask you for a key, put it in. Now you should see a dialog where you can load the DLL file and the TOT files that you extracted earlier. Put them both in here. Click ok
5. There is a yellow arrow on the top left. Click on it to initialize the process. Once done, it should say "ready/finished" or whatever.
6. Put the phone in download mode again, and plug it into the USB port. LG FLash Tools should start flashing it automatically. When it's done, it'll automatically reboot into your stock AT&T rom and all of your data and internal sdcard files are gone.
Guide For Flashing the Verizon Version Here! - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2448960
And Here is the Download Link to the Verizon TOT and KDZ file for whatever method your wanting to use -
BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD. DON`T POST ANY LINKS TO the LG-FIRMWARE site as most of there links are not even working, and also make you see an AD for 5 seconds to make money off of you for a dead link they are not even hosting they are just thieving off LG`s Servers and making money on it. Anyone That posts a link to it will be reported to the Mods or asked to remove. Thank You.!
My Links are ALWAYS hosted on MY servers for NO Downtime! If My site does NOT have what your looking for PM me or post what you want and I will try and get it for you
Feel Free to buy me a Beer if you feel I have helped you
Thank you so much!
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | CoolerMaster Scout Case.
: White LG Optimus G Pro
Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com
Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored I have my Own Server StorageCow.Eu and can host anything for you