LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)
Here are all the current KDZ files for flashing Your G2 Back to Stock, I have updated the Link below with the AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon,Sprint, and Korean, Asia, Pretty much of all them now!. READ!!! The first Guide Below is to Return To STOCK For ALL Varrients!! EXCEPT for the AT&T Please read below for the steps to return to stock on AT&T
NOTICE! - IF you download fails or does not download all the way USE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER!, Files that are usually over 1GB browsers have issues downloading them espseically if you have a slow connection.
First Off Not Responsible if you flash the wrong one!!!!
Please Check to make sure you don`t flash a 16GB firmware on an 32GB device. Please check the file names if they have an "16GB" in the File Name
THIS Guide Below for All Versions EXCEPT the AT&T Version (For AT&T & Sprint Scroll Down more)
How to flash ROM KDZ Method
The Guide BELOW IS WORKING so if you have issues please check out the videos in the thread link at the end of the guide to hopefully help you out, If someone wants to make a clean new guide please PM me so I can post it up and Give credit
Thank you! WARNING: Windows 8 and 8.1 Are having Permission issues, I don`t use Windows 8 so Googleling would help for running the script that needs permission.
The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds! Most if not all NEEDED KDZ files are on my Server
1). Download all The Files Below!
1.2). Firmware Files are 4.2.2 HERE! KitKat 4.4.2 Firmwares HERE
1.3). Download R&D FlashTool & Other Files :Here
1.4).Download Drivers HERE!
REMEMBER if you get Bootlooping after flashing perform a factory hard reset!
3. install B2CAppSetup.exe in
4. go to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
remove all files and folder
5. copy all files and folders from LGMOBILEAX that you unzip from step2 to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
Method 1. work with vbs script
1. run Automatic Offline Procedure.vbs in \LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix folder
2. now R&D test tools appear please select KDZ File
3. select Normal web upgrade test
4. Select Upgrade start
5. In Select Country & Langauage Please Select Country to Different Country (do not worry if does not has Langauage to select )
6. Process Flashing firmware start...Please waiting just moment.
7. for process 100% you is finishing flash return to stock firmware
Method 2. edit host file
1. Go to windows/system32/drivers/etc/ and open your hosts file! (open it with wordpad)
2 . Add this line at the end of the document:
3. Save hosts file
4. Install msxml (you can find it in the downloaded KDZ_FW_UPD_EN folder)
5. Start http in the shttps folder
6. Start Windows Enabler and turn it on (system tray!)
7. Start UpTestEX_mod2_marwin
8. Flash your .kdz as you normally would
Please post your results!!!!!
Here is Some Videos for Help if needed
Instructions Here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-7590
RETURN TO STOCK TOT Method! AT&T & Sprint Verzion & The Few International TOTs I have available Also T-Mobile Can be Flashed back this way if you are having issues!
1. LGFlashTools v1.8 - Download
2. Drivers - Download
3. Download Both Stock Image File & DLL file. AT&T Method - Download
Credit to @madmack for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2
3.1 - FOR SPRINT FIRMWARE - Click Here
3.2 - For T-Mobile Firmware TOT Method - Click Here
3.3 - FOR International KITKAT TOT`s Click Here
3.4 - For Verizon - Click Here
Here is the Megalock DLL thats recommended for MOST TOT flashing & Included in the guide below - HERE
1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
2. Install LGFlashTools v1.8 (but don't run it)
3. Extract the TOT file from the ZIP
When LG Flash Tool is installed, do not launch it.
7) Copy MegaLock.dll to C:\LG\LGFlashTool,this is a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file if you have already installed LG Flash Tool on your computer.
8) When the firmware is downloaded, boot your LG G2 into Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.
9) Launch LG Flash Tool.
You might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK.
Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.
10) MAKE SURE UNDER, DEVICE MANAGER, YOUR PORT IS SET TO COM 41 FOR YOUR DEVICE.
11) Click the DLL box and choose the dll file from above.
12) Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with .tot extension.(the 2.04 gb file from above)
13) Now click the Yellow arrow button on the top left of the main window.
The firmware installation will be triggered.
Ignore if you see any temporary error and just wait patiently till it is finished.
Do not close the Flash Tool window.
14) Press and hold power button until phone turns off, leaving usb cable connected to device AND computer ,immediately hold volume up button until phone boots it into Download Mode.
Your LG G2 will restart showing firmware installation progress in percent (%).
When all is done, reboot your phone and enjoy!
Credit to@jimgustafson74 for making a cleaner guide for the TOT Method
BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD. DON`T POST ANY LINKS TO the LG-FIRMWARE site as most of there links are not even working, and also make you see an AD for 5 seconds to make money off of you for a dead link they are not even hosting they are just thieving off LG`s Servers and making money on it. Anyone That posts a link to it will be reported to the Mods or asked to remove. Thank You.!
My Links are ALWAYS hosted on MY servers for NO Downtime! If My site does NOT have what your looking for PM me or post what you want and I will try and get it for you
Feel Free to buy me a Beer if you feel I have helped you
Thank you so much!
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
: White Nexus 5 16GB
Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com
Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored I have my Own Server StorageCow.eu and can host anything for you