NOTICE! - IF you download fails or does not download all the way USE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER!, Files that are usually over 1GB browsers have issues downloading them espseically if you have a slow connection.
First Off Not Responsible if you flash the wrong one!!!!
Please Check to make sure you don`t flash a 16GB firmware on an 32GB device. Please check the file names if they have an "16GB" in the File Name
THIS Guide Below for All Versions EXCEPT the AT&T Version (For AT&T & Sprint Scroll Down more)
How to flash ROM KDZ Method
First off I`d like to THANK @quangnhut123 for making a new way & easy way to flash the KDZ Method!!
For Any Reason It does not work for you here is the OLD Hard KDZ Method
1). Download all The Files Below!
1) Firmware Files - HERE!
2) Download LG Drivers - LG Drivers Here - 10.9 Mb
2.1)Verizon Drivers (Verizon Only)LG_VZW_United_v2.11.1.exe - 7.8 Mb
3) Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract - LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip - 3.1 Mb
4) Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
5) Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
(If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library) - Download HERE
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Wait until 100% to complete !
REMEMBER if you get Bootlooping after flashing perform a factory hard reset!
Instructions Here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-7590
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
RETURN TO STOCK TOT Method! AT&T & Sprint Verzion & The Few International TOTs I have available Also T-Mobile Can be Flashed back this way if you are having issues!
1. Download Both Stock Image File & DLL file - Download
2. LGFlashTools v1.8 - Setup_LGFlashTool_188.8.131.523.exe - 9.3 Mb
3).Download Drivers (ANY LG Phone)- LGUnitedMobileDriverVer_3.8.1.exe - 10.6 Mb
3.2) Download Drivers (Verizon Only) - LG_VZW_United_WHQL_v2.11.1.exe - 7.8 Mb
4.Megalock DLL File: Megalock.dll Download
Credit to @madmack for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2!
1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
2. Install LGFlashTools v1.8 (but don't run it)
3. Extract the TOT file from the ZIP
When LG Flash Tool is installed, do not launch it.
7) Copy MegaLock.dll to C:\LG\LGFlashTool, This is a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file if you have already installed LG Flash Tool on your computer.
8) When the firmware is downloaded, boot your LG G2 into Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.
9) Launch LG Flash Tool.
You might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK.
Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.
10) MAKE SURE UNDER, DEVICE MANAGER, YOUR PORT IS SET TO COM 41 FOR YOUR DEVICE.
11) Click the DLL box and choose the dll file from above for you phone model.
12) Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with .tot extension.(the 2.04 gb file from above)
13) Now click the Yellow arrow button on the top left of the main window.
The firmware installation will be triggered.
Ignore if you see any temporary error and just wait patiently till it is finished.
Do not close the Flash Tool window.
14) Press and hold power button until phone turns off, leaving usb cable connected to device AND computer ,immediately hold volume up button until phone boots it into Download Mode.
Your LG G2 will restart showing firmware installation progress in percent (%).
When all is done, reboot your phone and enjoy!
Credit to@jimgustafson74 for making a cleaner guide for the TOT Method
Remember if you have bootloop or stuck on LG Logo after flashing make sure you FACTORY RESET!
Extra Important Info:
To Fix ANY Driver issues make sure you reboot your computer after removing and then reinstall again, Also try different USB ports or USB cable or try another PC.
Also try this for any driver issues: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=5400
To Fix "Knock On" from not working - Thanks too - @wassk "If ur phone is d802 then open ur dialer type there 3845#*802# when hidden menu opens check for settings....press settings and inside u have Update Touch Firmware...press that and wait for 10-15 seconds....then close this and try again ur screen...maybe will help"
BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD. DON`T POST ANY LINKS TO the LG-FIRMWARE site as most of there links are not even working, and also make you see an AD for 5 seconds to make money off of you for a dead link they are not even hosting they are just thieving off LG`s Servers and making money on it. Anyone That posts a link to it will be reported to the Mods or asked to remove. Thank You.!
My Links are ALWAYS hosted on MY servers for NO Downtime! If My site does NOT have what your looking for PM me or post what you want and I will try and get it for you
Feel Free to buy me a Beer if you feel I have helped you Thank you!
Thank you so much!
Donations: @avinash Rajkumar, @penone1130, @nilesd