Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,728 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Interop Unlock

Tip us?

th0mas96
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Interop Unlock

Hey,
This goes specially you, @GoodDayToDie and @-W_O_L_F-, but also to all others contributing to wp8 development and hacking. I've actively been following your posts and luckily, you finally succeeded! What I want to ask you, can one of you start a new thread (in development and hacking), just for the current progress? It's a bit confusing, the way to interop block is hidden in a debug thread and there's already another thread by wolf with an xap.
I know you're probably pretty stressed, but it'd be really good to see what's actually possible at the moment, and if you could say a bit about the question if this unlock on the Ativ S helps with unlocking other devices would be awesome as well. @reker also mentioned that his Ascend W1 jailbreak helps a lot with other devices, but there's never been an update..

Last but not least, LOTS of thanks for your work!!

PS: I've put this in general since it's more a "request" and has nothing to do with hacking, I hope this is ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to th0mas96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,699
Sure! Was planning it. Then 7AM caught up with me, and then work, and then... yeah. Anoyhow, will do!
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]